Chapter Eleven ~ Wretch

Start from the beginning

"Mom he completes me in a way I didn't know I needed. What if he leaves me one day? What if he decides that one day, he doesn't need me, doesn't want me?" He asked, Kiyoko held his hands in return when she felt how bad he was shaking.

"Kei, you're over thinking this. Just live in the moment sweet heart. I know it's hard to not over think it all when you feel you've found the missing piece of your life. I felt like that with your father, he was just like you y'know. He struggled a lot with his emotions and how to properly cope, but Shoyo is there for you because of that. I promise that it'll be okay" Kiyoko said, but just then Shoyo stormed back into the room on the phone.

"Do not let that wretch take my daughter! I will murder her if she touches Natsu! She gave me up, she gave her up! SHE TAKES HER I WILL KILL HER!" Shoyo was screaming into the phone, his eyes dark and threatening as he grabbed Kei's hand. The blond didn't know what was entirely happening, but it involved someone trying to take Natsu and he went into panic mode.

"I'm coming to the school right now, if that WRETCH so much as touches my baby girl.... I WANT HER RESTRAINED IF SHE GETS INTO THAT GYM!" Shoyo said, his voice laced with anger and a low growl emitting from his throat. Someone said something from the other end of the line and Kei immediately knew he had to get to the school and get to Natsu. Kei waved to his mother before leaving and rushing to the car.

"THAT WRETCH IS MY MOTHER! THE WOMAN WHO GAVE UP ON NATSU AND I! IF SHE SO MUCH AS LOOKS AT HER I'LL BEAT HER TO A PULP!" Shoyo was enraged, shouting as he sat in the front passenger seat of the car. Kei turned the key and sped off to the school. It seemed Kei had broken several laws on the way to the school, his car was stick shift from his father and the teen seemed to drive it very well.

Kei's father had died in a car crash, he'd been drag racing illegally and Kiyoko and Kei witnessed it. Akiteru had already been in college at that point so it scarred Kei quite a bit to have no support system to help him grieve as his mother shut him out when the tragedy set in. However, he had been taught well by his father. No one would have ever guessed that smart, cool and collected Kei Tsukishima would damn near drag race his way to Karasuno High while Shoyo Hinata shouted orders through the phone with a devilish aura. The minute they got their Kei grabbed something from the glove box. It was his fathers old gun, everyone in the house knew how to use it, but it usually never left the car.

"Yeah! That's a great idea, we'll need that!" Shoyo said enthusiastically as they both jumped from the car and sprinted towards the gym. A woman with bright orange hair that rested at chest length while she wore a black pants suit. She was banging on the locked gym door. Inside Natsu was hidden in the storage closet with Kiyoko, who was keeping her safe while Ittetsu called the police. Every member of the volleyball Club was ready for a fight, having grabbed anything they could carry to defend the storage room that they Natsu hidden away in. Keishin stood directly in front of the storage room door, it was locked and only Ittetsu and him had the key to it, but that didn't matter because the mini ray of sunshine was still quivering in fear on the other side of the door.

"YOU! YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COME HERE?! HUH?!" Shoyo screamed as he approached the woman. It was his mother, there was no doubt about it. Kei hoped he didn't have to use the gun hidden away under his shirt in his waistband.

"You're my son and that is my daughter in there. I have a right to see her" She told Shoyo calmly, but that set off Kei more than it did Shoyo. He grabbed the collar if her suit jacket and shoved her against the gym wall.

"You have NO RIGHTS! You abandoned them, left Shoyo to care for Natsu and raise her when he was seven because you couldn't handle a stupid fucking BREAKUP! Natsu is NOT your daughter! Shoyo is NOT your son. They never will be. They took their fathers last name for a reason. Yeah, I've done research on your dumb ass. Abandoning your seven year old son and newborn daughter, leaving the country and wiring the littlest money possible while trying to sue your husband for double charges of rape for nearly nine years-" Kei was cut off.