Chapter Five ~ Yours

Third Pov
The two teens had ended up cuddling each other in their sleep. Kei refused to let Shoyo out of his arms all night, so when Shoyo woke up in the middle of the night because he was too hot, he woke up to a face full of Kei's tight shirt covered chest. He was obvisouly very flustered, but when he looked up to see Kei Tsukishima sleeping peacefully he froze. The blonde looked a lot calmer, he even smiled slightly in his sleep. The way his face looked in the moonlight without his glasses made the smaller boy blush even darker, he definitely knew feelings for Kei wouldn't be going away anytime soon. The glasses really framed his face, but that was why he loved men with glasses because without glasses they looked hot. Shoyo somehow maneuvered off his shirt because he was still sweating from the heat and snuggled into Kei again, kissing his cheek before going back to sleep. The same thing happened a few hours later when Kei woke up to Natsu crawling in bed with them. He blushed lightly when he saw Shoyo shirtless, but still smiled when the little one in between them curled into her brother and immediately fell asleep again. Considering how full of energy he was while awake, Shoyo looked so peaceful in his sleep.

"I'm falling in love with you... " He mumbled, then kissed Shoyo gently on the forehead. He gently slipped the lighter blanket of the two on the bed back over Natsu and Shoyo, then shut his eyes and fell back asleep holding the two orange haired siblings in his arms. When morning finally came, Shoyo was the first to wake up. He kissed Natsu's temple gently when he realized she was there and then slipped from bed. He put on the same shirt from last night and then some socks, walking over to kiss Kei on the forehead before going to the kitchen to quietly start making breakfast. It all felt surreal, like he was watching his dreams come true. He started on the steamed rice, miso soup, and grilled fish. He got out bread so that when his little sister woke up he could make her toast like she always wanted. He heard rustling in the other room and just like a dream a messy bed headed Kei walked into the kitchen. He didn't have on his glasses yet and was sitting at the table.

"Good morning Kei" Shoyo told him, smiling at how cute the blonde looked with messy hair.

"Morning Shoyo" He said back, laying his head on the table as he yawned and fully woke up. Shoyo got the chance, so he went back to the bedroom and grabbed his glasses, returning them to their rightful owner and setting them in front of him on the table.

"Go to the bathroom and wash up your hands and face, you'll feel much more awake after. Breakfast will be done soon" He said with a smile, to which Kei was smiling at the table. He sat up and put on his glasses, going to the bathroom to do what he needed for the morning, which also included a very awkward image of the orange haired boy that he ended up blushing profusely about. Kei was mature, he didn't want to think that way and use the other boy like that. He ignored his immature and impulsive thoughts. When he came out of the bathroom, Natsu and Shoyo were both in the kitchen. He watched Shoyo make toast for her and then sat down.

"Feel better?" Shoyo had asked, smiling at him. It made Kei think back to what he had previously imagined but forced it out of his head. The thought of Shoyo dating someone else was one of the worst thoughts for him, but it worked to keep away the impulsive immaturity in his head. He stayed calm and collected on the outside even if the thought of him being with someone else hurt on the inside.

"Yeah" He said, his monotone voice and blank face had returned. Shoyo didn't know what happened, but Kei's smile had faded and he didn't like that. He didn't like seeing him back to his blank face, he wanted to see that tiny smile when he was genuinely happy.

"Have you looked at your phone yet this morning? Daichi said we have a practice match against Nekoma tomorrow. I couldn't find a babysitter so Natsu is coming with us. I just said that mom was out of town and we hadn't planned for the match so there was no time to get a babysitter. I'll pack you a lunch and dinner like I'm doing for the both of us" Shoyo was so much of a mother it was blinding, but that just made Kei fall even more in love.