Chapter 24

I just relized I never did echos name so here it is.
Echo: Logan

Rex pov

I wake up slowly. I look to see ahsokas side of the bed empty. I get up and grab my pistols. I walk down stairs and look around. There was no sign of ahsoka, oh no, what if somthing happened to her.

I walk down the stairs, there was no sign of a break in. I walk outside to see ahsoka sitting on the edge of the landing pad. Her legs dangling over the side. She was watching the sunrise, it was almost as pretty as her.

I walk over and sit next to her. She looks at me and smiles. "I love Naboo's sunrises, there so beautiful" she said calmly. I nod my head. "Their pretty, but not as pretty as you" I said. I saw out of the corner of my eye ahsoka was blushing. Why does this girl have to be so damn cute. She scooches closer to me. She rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, bringing her close.

After a few moments she gets up. I notice she is still wearing the same thing as last night. God she looked good in that shirt. "Hey do you mind going up and telling them I'm making breakfast, they should be waking up soon" she says smiling.

God I loved this woman. I stand up and kiss her forehead. "I'll go get them" I said walking away. She walks behind me. I walk upstairs and she goes to the kitchen.

After I got everyone I walked down stairs. They all went to the dinning room but i went to the kitchen. I saw ahsoka.

I watched her for a few minutes. Damn she looked cute when cooking. I go up and Hug her from behind and rest my chin on her shoulder she turns to look at me and I give her a quick peck on the lips. "You look really cute" I said smiling at her. She blushed. "Why thank you handsome" she said kissing my lips softly. "Need any help" I asked stepping to stand beside her. "No I got it" she said smiling. I stood and watched her cook.

After ahsoka finished cooking the eggs she started on the bacon. When Ahsoka finished cooking the bacon. She went and got 9 plates.

She dishes up the food. She puts a lot of food on each plate but one. She dishes a small amount, I take it that's hers. "Can you get some waters." She asks I nod. I go to the fridge and get some. I turn back to see Ahsoka using the force to carry all the plates. I'm shocked. Somethings I forget she has the force.

We walk into the room. She gives everyone there food and takes her plate. Everyone thanks her. I pass out the waters. Ahsoka sits down and starts eating.

I sit down and start to eat. God this food is so good. "Ahsoka this is so goooood, where did you learn to cook like this?" Fives asked shoving more food in his mouth. A chorus of yeahs came from around the room.

"Actually, padme taught me" she said cheerfully. I finish my food. I grab ahsoka by the waist and she picks up her plate. I place her on my lap. I bring my arms around her waist. She continues eating.

"You guys are really close then" Jessie asked. "Well when your master is constantly with her and you have to be there, you grow closer" she said laughing. Everyone joined in. After never gone had finished eating, we brought our dishes to the sink. We all go back upstairs to gathering room.

I sit down on the couch, ahsoka comes and lays down. She puts her head on my lap. I look down at her and laugh. "So what are we doing today" ahsoka asked. I forgot ahsoka was asleep. "We're doing a pool day" I said. "Ooooo yay" she said happily.

"When are we gonna" dogma asked. "Um 1 hour?" Hardcase suggested. "1 hour is good" fives said. "Guys, where's padme?" Ahsoka asked.

"Oh, I forgot you were asleep, padme called. Said she's gonna be gone for a week, anakin showed up. He believes we are alive, she has to convince him other whys" I said explaining. I looked down to see ahsoka getting a little sad when I mentioned anakin.