Chapter 19

Laurent goes with Rayne to her four month baby doctor appointment in Port Angeles due to no sun in the sky. He told the doctor he's uncle to the baby. Rayne decided to have Laurent hold the phone while Rosalie and Esme are on camera so they don't know laurent is staying with her.

"Hello, Miss Spears," Doctor Rhône greets, she is a cousin of Rayne. "And mister Lahote." They agreed to call Laurent mister Lahote while Rosalie is on camera. 

"Hello, doc," Rayne greets as she rolls her shirt up to the bottom of her bra. "I'm ready to see my baby,"

"Our baby," Rosalie corrects her. "Ready to see our baby."

Doctor Rhône smiles before saying, "this will be cold."

Doctor Rhône squeezes the gel onto Rayne's abdomen and moves the wand around. Rayne grimaces slightly at the coldness and she watches the screen in awe. Her and Rosalie's baby is getting so big. She and Rosalie agreed Paul can be involved if he wants; Paul and Rachel are the god parents.

"Your baby is a little mover," doctor Rhône muses. "Come back next month and we can tell you what you're having, Miss Spears."

Rayne smiles and she wipes her belly off as Laurent hangs up. Doctor Rhône prints off enough pictures and the two people leave.
..............

Laurent and Rayne sit around the house together the next day, Rayne is eating Chinese food that Laurent bought. He's been traveling by foot to get the pregnant girl whatever she wants. And doesn't complain.

"I'm happy with being uncle Laurent," Laurent claims.

"I know," Rayne replies. "I am, too."
___________