Kendall opens her mouth to speak, but I cut her off and point out, "I don't know, T. I am right here, so you could just ask me."

Taylor and Kendall both stare at me nervously, knowing simply by the reddening of my face that I'm about to go off on a rant, speaking a million miles per minute in angst.

"First of all, yes. I am actually shitting my pants right now, and I don't know how you two aren't considering he's both of your ex's too! I mean do you have any idea what could come out of tonight- what the people will say?" My eyes widen and I put my hands to my mouth in worry, the heat from my cheeks radiating to the sweaty palms of my hands.

"Ugh, Belle! Get your hands away from your face, or you'll mess up all the hard work I did on your makeup!" Kendall screeches with a harsh frustration that frightens Olivia and sends her jumping from Taylor's lap and running from the room with a meow.

"I don't care!" I gasp out. "Neither of you seem to care that I'm genuinely on the verge of throwing up about going tonight. I seriously don't think I'm ready! It's not like I have music as an outlet like you, Taylor," I point to the blonde. "And I don't have the killer family to defend and boost my ego like you, Kendall. Of course you've both tried your best to help me since we all became friends, but I can't help but question if it's really coming from a good place since I could have sworn you both hated me!"

"I never hated you," Taylor blurts with an innocent expression.

"Oh, please," I bite. "How many of your lyrics are about me?"

Taylor's blue eyes search the room in thought as she starts counting off on her fingers, muttering to herself but still loud enough for me hear her say, "That you've been out and about with some other girl from Style, then there's my ex-man brought his new girlfriend."

She stops mumbling and her words turn into hums as she goes through her large discography of songs in her head, Kendall staring at her with wide eyes the entire time.

"Yeah, that's about it, and just to be clear, I never hated you," Taylor finally states out loud with furrowed brows.

"Let's not forget the time you subtweeted her when the pictures came out of Harry cheating on me with her," Kendall sighs, dark eyes watching the ground.

"Can we not bring that up?" I cringe.

   "That was more directed at Harry than it was at her, and I can't help that I'm petty," Taylor defends herself. "Oh! That reminds me! The lyric in Trouble about how he'll never love me or her... that's about you too. Looks like I was right," she shrugs with a smug grin.

"For the last time, can you two please stop reminding me that he doesn't love me anymore!" I scream, finally getting the two girls to shut up. My chest is heaving, and I already feel the onslaught of tears reaching my eyes. I haven't cried over him in over a year but what the night holds for me is bringing a lot back.

"No one ever said that," Kendall holds her hands up nervously, her soft expression trying to calm me down.

"Oh, but you have."

"You haven't heard the album have you?" Taylor asks as if she doesn't already know the answer, completely stealing my attention away from Kendall as my eyes dart from brunette to blonde.

The look on my face is all the confirmation they need.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

:*・゚゚・*