🍃🐸🐊🦎🥬

(Mentions of suicide so if that triggers please take care of yourself and don't read)

nick x tony
"good-bye"

"This is the feeling I have been searching for my entire life, for as long as I can remember, because suddenly

"This is the feeling I have been searching for my entire life, for as long as I can remember, because suddenly...... the world went quiet, and I felt safe, in my own head."
-Rue, Euphoria

Euphoria fans ily guys sm

❖Nicks POV❖

Tears slid down my face and on to the neatly folded paper I placed on Tony's duvet. I was a good-bye note, I was dealing with a lot of hate recently, after I made a "bromance" tiktok with Tony about a month ago.

I received death threats and nasty dms saying how 'faggots' like me should go die.

The reason Tony wasn't getting any hate is because he is already out as bi and all of his fans accepted him. I made one measly joke of a tiktok and get this much hate.

I made the decision about a week ago that I was going to end it all and be with my late parents as it was starting to weigh on me.

Everyone was out now filming stuff for Alex's channel. I said I felt sick, which everyone knows I have been for no reason, and decided to stay behind. I grabbed the sleeping pills and Tonys baby blue sweatshirt, I thought I might as well be comfortable if I was going to die.

I slipped out of the house and went to the bridge over the river in our favorite park nearby. I popped the pills in my mouth as I sat down. I took them dry like I have been since 7th grade. The bottle says they took about twelve minutes to set in so I got comfortable and watched the water as tears streamed down my face. I didn't want to be selfish, but this was the only way I knew how to escape, and feel, well, safe.

❖Tony's POV❖

We were all hanging out and filming for Alex but I couldn't help but think about Nick, I have had a crush on him ever since I met him, but ever since we started making tiktoks together he started acting weird. It concerned me. When we got home, I decided to tell him how I felt.

Time Skip to When they Get Home

"Nick?" I called out walking up the stairs. Everyone was still laughing downstairs so I decided to ho up to Nick & I's room. I didn't see him in his bed so I went over to mine and saw a note. It read,

Heli-Man,
If you are reading this, I wish you well. I am going to see my parents and reflect on the ledge one last time. Since your never going to see me again, I needed to get something off my chest. I have loved you for the longest time. I was getting hate and death threats, I couldn't deal with anymore. I hope this finds you well and that you don't think I'm selfish, remember, you are loved, and deserve the world, thats why I left. I love you copter boy.

Sincerely,
Your Teddy Bear

Shit shitshitshitshit, I yelled "GUYS! Come quick!" his voice wavering. Everyone came up laughing until they saw Tony's red eyes, "Where's Nick the dick?" Chase said laughing at his joke. "H-he's gone Chase! We have to go save him before he commits" I say breaking down crying.

By now no one was laughing and everyone was teary eyed and running to the car. "Where to?!" Thomas frantically said hands practically glued to the wheel. "StoneRiver park! He said he was going to reflect and he used to go there to talk to his parents!" I say. Before I finish Thomas steps on the gas and in ten minutes we get there.

I tell everyone to stay in the car despite their intentions to come down with me. I look around the grassy area and see a familiar figure in a baby blue hoodie on a bench. It may be dark but that color shines.

"Nick?" I say softly walking over. When I get close enough I see the lifeless expression and pill bottle. "RYLAND! ONDREAZ!" I scream. They run over and help me get nick into the car. There is no time to call an ambulance so we rush him to the hospital.

We run inside and now I'm the only one carrying his lifeless body yelling got help as nurses rush over. After he gets to a room we are rushed out to the waiting room.

Three Hours later

It was getting really late so Alex decided to go home with Thomas and the girls, because they were starting to get really worked up. Ondre, Ryland, Chase, Patty, Pauper, and Calvin and I stayed behind and waited for news. Everyone knew that Chase and Nick had quite the "rivalry" but even now his eyes were ready to pool up and spill out tears. Ryland wasn't one to cry so it was weird for us to him cry.

The doctor comes out asking, "For Nick?" with sorrow face. We all shoot up, "What is it? Can we see him? Is he alright?" I say freaking out. "We got him stable but with other tests we found an unmovable mass in his liver, I'm so sorry to say this but he only has days." The doctor says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I drop to the floor, breaking down not caring that its in front of everyone. "I'm so sorry Tony." My brother says being the only one who knows I have feelings for him. "C-can w-w-we s-see h-h-him?" I stutter out through sniffles. "Yes he should be awake, and he already knows" the doctor says showing us to his room.

❖Nicks POV❖

I'm devastated, why not kill myself than die from a fucking tumor. I think to myself. Just then I see Tony walk in, as with Chase, Ryland, Patty, Pauper, Calvin, and Ondreaz.

"Guys..." I start but Tony just walks over and gives me the biggest hug I have ever gotten. "I love you too Teddy" He whispers in my ear. "Thanks copter boy" I say and weakly laugh. When He pulls away I give him a peck on the lips. Tony goes red and I hear Ryland and Ondreaz whispering in the background "I fucking told you so!!!" god I'm gonna miss those two.

I hug everyone else and the girls come and cry to me. We all have a good cry together and now Tony is the only one there. "Heli-boy?" I say cracking a weak smile. He laughs and we go in for another hug.

Next day

My parents and some old friends come around and say their good-byes, my parents obviously stay to be with me till the end as does Tony. He asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. I told him that I wanted to get married before I died and that happened.

We went in the church, No one dressed up, they were just there. It was amazing what my now husband would do for me.

❖Tony's POV❖

I made sure that all of Nicks wishes were met, he was my world now, until it came crashing down.

Two days later

(Random Dates)
August 20th 2019, I was with Nick and we were talking, he said he felt it coming, today would be the day.

1:38 pm Nick lay in my arms as I felt his body go limp, I was playing with his hair,  as his parent watch, silently crying. At least he was happy, "I love you all..." was the last thing to leave Nick Austins lips.....

"I love you too Teddy Bear"

AHhhHhh sorry that was sad! Hopefully the next one will be happier! :)

Word Count-1314

Please Vote and Comment!