Detention & Rooftop

Start from the beginning

I shook my head has I plastered a tight smile and lied, "I have a boyfriend."

"Oh come one he doesn't have to know," He whispered with a wink.

Gross.

I could hear Caleb stifle a laugh amused at my situation.

Jerk.

Gosh I didn't take a 101 course on how to get out of this situation.

Seriously what is that teacher doing?

I'll tell you what he's doing a poor job.

A few hours here and I'm already speaking to myself. I'm seriously losing it.

"Come on I know how to please a woman, "He murmured near my ear as he put his hand on my thigh and tried to put his hand under my skirt.

I saw the teacher looking at us, but he avoided my eyes.

That's it.

I took the boy's hand roughly before pinning it in a painful manner making it reach his shoulder. He yelped up from his seat. He tried to grab me with his other hand, but I twisted and pinned both of his hands over his head, pushing him to kneel down into the floor and the satisfaction I got could not be explained in words.

But damn does it feel good.

"Well, then please leave me alone," I stated.

Students gasped in shock the teacher visibly paled as he opened his mouth in horror. Once he calmed down he hurried to save the poor kid from my wrath.

"Apologize," I ordered the student.

"What is this disrespectful act Marriah." The teacher chided as he tried to rescue Buffalo.

Of course, he will choose to intervene now of all the time.

I put pressure making the animal hiss in pain and the teacher panic.

"SORRY," Yelled out the creepy Buffalo.

"Detention," the good-for-nothing teacher spat as a way of stopping me.

I glanced at him before looking back at the boy.

"Look if I see you ever touching someone without consent or even spatting degrading things..." I gave him a look that said it all.

I turned to the teacher, "Mr. ..."I dragged.

"Smith," Caleb reminded,

"Smith, a teacher who gives a blind eye when such things happen. I wonder how that will look?" I said out loud.

"Are you menacing me?" He asked incredulously.

I unbuttoned my two front buttons of my top knowing that the good girl act is not going to work and ran my fingers over my hair.

"I can't believe you just did that," I heard Caleb, but I tuned out to what he was saying.

I turned my back to the teacher, "No, I'm just telling you to do your job properly or you'll be unemployed."