• Chapter 1 •(Introduction)

quick (a/n), i'm dumb and don't know how to introduce a character's backstory into the actual storyline so i'm giving the backstory in this intro.

My name is (Y/n) and I am part of the resistance. I have been a pilot with them for around three years. When I was a bit younger I didn't really know my family so I was mostly just going from place to place and planet to planet. I met a lot of great people and not so great people along the way.

After a while of travelling, trying to find somewhere to be able to stay for a more permanent sort of gig, I came across the resistance. I was told by one of the resistance members about what they do. The resistance was perfect, because not to brag but i'm a great pilot, so i'd be gaining a place to stay and they'd be gaining a pretty good pilot. I ended up seeing General Leia and she told me that they will always welcome people to the resistance, because they need all the help they can get. The resistance has sort of become my family now.

About a year, or so ago Rey and Finn joined the resistance. Rey, Finn, Poe (who's another pilot with the resistance) and I are pretty good friends now. Rey wants to become a Jedi and wants me to be trained by General Leia with her because she says the force is strong in me or something like that. General Leia had also always talked about how she senses the force in me, but she wasn't as pushy as Rey about it. I usually just dismissed it. I don't know if i'd like to go down the whole Jedi path and frankly I don't think i'd be great at it.

Also, as i said this is just an intro, so the actually chapters will be longer than this is and different lol

Edit: A lot of people seem to just be reading the intro and then none of the other chapters, so that's kinda sad lol. It's not all like this chapter.