A Message...

So, I'm not gonna lie I really appreciate all the nice comments and reads for this book. Before making the Together stories, I had taken a long break from Wattpad because I never really liked my other books. I even tried to delete some of them when I read them after coming back. The truth is, I don't like anything I make.

It's mostly just how I feel about myself as a person and my ability to make things, you know? Sorry for talking about this, I just want to let you know. And the amount of positive feedback I've gotten from you guys is really just amazing and I'm truly grateful for it.

I've gotten a lot better as a writer ever since my first major story I made on here. I believe it was called My Love or something, but I remember being proud of it and people were enjoying it which made me really happy. Now I look back on it and realize that I was proud of a story that I barely knew how to write.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, thank you for the wonderful comments you've given me and reading my stories. You don't know how much it means to me that you guys like these. I'm starting to really like writing and I'll say that I'll definitely be writing more Shourtney or just Smosh related stories. I might even write some original stories here and there. I hope that would be okay.

Don't worry, I'll finish off this story before I start writing other stuff of course. :)