Five

Damien
     I shouldn't have told Shayne about my possible feelings. Now he and Courtney are trying to get me with Kimmy and I don't even know if I want it.
     I walked into the office to find Shayne and Courtney messing around and giggling. Shayne grabbed Courtney and they shared a kiss.
     "Get a room," I said. They both looked up at me and Courtney swatted me away.
     "You know, this could be you and Kimmy if you'd try," she said.
     "I'd rather not. I told you guys to forget it. I'm not going to get together with Kimmy, okay? I don't even know how I feel"
     "Well, that's why we're here. We're going to help you figure this out and get you two together," Shayne said.
     "Shayne's right, and you know what, if you don't want us to help then you can just tell us to stop helping," Courtney rested her arm on my shoulder. Her hair was a little messed up.
     "Stop helping," I said.
     "Okay, we'll keep helping you," Courtney walked over to Shayne who was sitting across from me and sat on his lap. "You didn't think we were really going to stop helping, did you?"
     "Well I was kinda hoping," I shrugged.
     "I'm sure you were. Well, I was talking to Kimmy yesterday and she was talking about liking a guy. She didn't tell me who, but it kinda sounded like you"
     "That's good for her. I'm going to go and mind my own business because I've already told you guys that it's not going to happen between us"
     "Aw, come on, Damimen. You two are perfect for each other. It has to happen"
     "No, you want it to happen. Just face it guys, even if I did know if I liked her there's no way that guy she was talking about was me. You're going to have to accept that this ship is going nowhere. Kimmy and I are never going to be together."

Kimmy
     I had finally made it to the office. I was running a little late because I slept longer than I was supposed to. That's the last time I stay up until 2 am binge watching crap. I walked in and heard Damien's voice down the hall.
     "No, you want it to happen..." I only heard that before I decided to get closer. I hid behind the wall and listened to the conversation. "...You're going to have to accept that this ship is going nowhere. Kimmy and I are never going to be together."
     For some reason, when I heard that I felt a pain in my chest. I don't know what it was, but I started crying and left the building. I stood up against the wall and looked up at the sky. What is this feeling?

I don't know, Kimmy. What might that feeling be? :)