Four

Still Courtney
     Shayne's still asleep. I had woken up before him and decided to not wake him up, but we have to be at work in an hour.
     I got onto the bed and lowered myself so that my face was in his.
     "Shayne, it's time to wake up, baby," I poked him and he just kinda grunted a little. "Shayne. Come on, we're gonna be late if you stay asleep"
     He rolled over so that his back was turned towards me. I climbed on top of him and lightly patted his face.
     "Come on, Honey. It's time to get up," I got off of him and he turned to look at me.
     "Do we have to?" He covered his face with the blanket.
     "Yes, we do," I pulled the blanket away from his face, "Come on, get up and get ready. We have to leave soon"
     "Okayyyy," he rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I got out of the bed and got dressed. He came out and got himself dressed.
     "Are we ready to go?" I asked putting things in my bag. His muscly arms wrapped around my shoulders and I laughed. "Shayne?"
     "Yeah"
     "Good, because we have a mission, remember? We have to get Damien and Kimmy together"
     "Right," he grabbed his keys and opened the front door. "After you"
     "Thank you"

Later

     We made it to the office and immediately found Damien typing away. We sat on both sides of him and he looked up at us confused.
     "Hi guys," he said, "What are you doing?"
     "Oh nothing. So, about Kimmy-" Shayne started to talk, but Damien shook his head.
     "Dude, I said I don't want help with that. I don't even know if I really do have feelings for her"
     "Well, that's why we're here," I said, "We're going to help you because let's face it, you need someone"
     "Ouch"
     "Sorry. So, how do you think you feel about her?"
     "Well, I'm guessing it's just some silly old crush right now. That's probably just all it is and nothing more"
     "You're in denial. That's just the first sign that you have feelings for someone. I mean, I denied my feelings for Shayne for a while until I just ended up accepting it. And hey, look at where I am"
     "I guess you're right, but I'm not in denial. I-"
     "Denying your denial. Wow, Court. He totally likes her," Shayne said.
     "I know right," The office doors opened and Kimmy came in. "Oh, I'll go talk to Kimmy. Shayne, you stay here and talk to Damien"
     I got up and made my way to Kimmy. She waved at me and I pulled her into another room.
     "Uh, why are we in here? Are we having some sort of meeting?" She asked
     "Well, kinda. I just want to ask, how do you feel about him?" I pointed out the window towards Damien and Shayne.
     "Shayne? But I thought he was your husband"
     "What? Oh, no I meant Damien. How do you feel about him?"
     "Oh, well I think he's really nice and really funny"
     "You don't think he's cute? Or maybe even hot?"
     "Why are you even asking me this?"
     "Well because I think you and him would be so cute together. I mean, what do you think? Damien's a really nice guy"
     "Um, I'm not sure. I've never really thought about him that way. Does he like me or something?"
     "Uhh, no. I don't think, but he doesn't tell me that stuff"
     "Oh okay," she seemed kinda sad about that. Does this mean she does like him? Maybe Damien has a chance.