"What? The birthday girl doesn't want her birthday kisses?" He beams, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine, strong body keeping me pinned under his.

   I start to laugh as his heart shaped mouth moves all over the place, connecting with any inch of open skin he can find. "I thought you forgot!" 

   "How could I forget my golden girl's birthday?" The boy smiles brightly, pushing off of me to stand at the foot of the bed with extended hands that I immediately take. He pulls me up effortlessly and spins me around to face the direction of the bathroom. His large hands rest on my shoulders as he guides my body, leaning close to my ear to say, "Get ready, and then meet me downstairs. Your first surprise of the day is down there."

   "First?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I turn my head to look up at him, interest thoroughly peaked.

   Before I know it, I'm in the bathroom with Olivia dancing around my feet, and Harry backing away, shutting the door with a wink as he does. I can't help but smile to myself as I bend down and scoop up the kitten who seems to have grown already since she first came into my life just two weeks ago.

   I start cradling her furry body in my arms, feet bouncing around the tile floor as I spin around happily, Harry's excited and adoring face playing on a loop through my mind. The little kitten scurries away as soon as I set her back down, walking from the bathroom to the empty bedroom where I shut the door and grab my phone and a bluetooth speaker.

   Connecting the two devices, I instantly shuffle a playlist with all my favorite music, Girl Almighty being the first song to come on which only boosts my serotonin levels higher than they already are.

   Without a care in the world, I twirl around the empty bedroom, picking out the dress that Jane sent me as a birthday gift, smiling at myself in the mirror at how the white fabric that falls mid-calf cinches in at my waist and the sleeves puff out around my shoulders.

   I decide to do a little more to my appearance than usual, curling my dark locks and tying the top half back with a ribbon. My tanned skin is radiant, only made to look more golden by the stark white of the dress popping against it and the subtle makeup I've applied to the freckled cheeks of my face.

   Phone in hand and bright screen lighting up my features, I turn off the music which has drifted from One Direction to Ariana Grande to Queen while I was anxiously getting ready to skip down the stairs and find my surprise. My Twitter keeps going off, so I decide to check it has my feet pad down Harry's wooden staircase, smile illuminating my face at the onslaught of love I'm getting from people, four lads in particular.

 My Twitter keeps going off, so I decide to check it has my feet pad down Harry's wooden staircase, smile illuminating my face at the onslaught of love I'm getting from people, four lads in particular