Chapter 1

Maya looked at the bus in front of her as she climbed on to it.
She never thought in her life that she would do this.
Never in a million years.
She looked at the photo in her lockscreen knowing she was messing up but her emotions was out of control.
She thought at the age of sixteen she would be able to control most of her feelings but like it looks for her it wasn't close to really under control.
And now she was doing something so irrasponsible she would never know what is next.

"Shawn!" Katy yelled from the hallway causing her husband to come closer.
"What?"
"Maya's gone. Her phone, her computer, her backpack and her clothes are missing," Katy said and Shawn went into the bedroom.

Sighing as he sees a lot of her stuff was missing but she wasn't there was upsetting but he also knew she wouldn't do anything without reason.

"She's ran away before," Shawn said.
"This is different. Shawn she is supposed to turn sixteen in a few days," Katy said and Shane exhaled.
"Go and look at the café. Maybe she is there then I will call Cory," Shawn said and Katy was gone.

"So we've made a decision?" Riley asked as she hears her father's phone.
"Shawnie, how is Maya?" Cory said.
"MIA. Is she with you?" Shawn asked.
"No. I'll ask Riley to go and look at some places. Let me know if I can help," Cory said putting the phone down.
"Maya is missing. Call the others and go look for her at places. Katy is probably at Topanga's looking for her," Cory said.
"Stay with the kids. I'm going to the café," Topanga said.