Batman Saves Dana from the Jokerz

Start from the beginning

Soon the Jokerz attack Garth II, as Garth II, defeated Dana. He begin fightings these Jokerz with his bear hands. Some of them where knock down. But when Spike a Jokerz, push Garth II in the face, he immediately let go Dana Tan, as Dana flew up against the wall, and hurt her back, then Dana was awake. And something strange that's going on. She saw the Jokerz fighting against, Garth II.

Then when J-Man pushes Garth II, in the stomach, he flew up the air and fell down. Then Garth was extremely in pain, and he decided to call for a retreat.

As he run away, without getting Dana. Then he was gone then the music stop.

Top Hat Joker: (To Garth II) Oh yeah, You better run!

Then when the fight is over, they look upon Dana Tan, as they know her from the past. Then Dana, look and stand up, and felt scare from the Jokerz gang.

J-Man: Well, would you look at that.

Smirk: It's the pretty girl, from the club that we ran amuck the other night.

The other Jokerz laugh and whistles at Dana.

Dana: Look. What do you want for me?! If your here to kidnap me, like you did the last time, I'm gonna...

Tyako: We're not hear to bondage you out lady, we just wanted some answers.

As other Jokerz complains.

Dana: Answers?! What Answers?!

Spike: This kind, where do you think, you are hiding, Dottie?

Then strange music appears.

Dana: Dottie? Who's Dottie?

J-Man: A member of our Jokerz club, (as he walks towards to Dana) You know, a Harley wannabe girl, with the pink polka dot dress, and her big rubber chicken to slap people with.

Tyako: You know something about her, do you. Someone have took her, before Batman tries to stop us.

Dana: (To the Jokerz gang), Look I don't know anything about this Dottie girl? But what you want, you're not going to take me.

J-Man: Oh, but we all do. And I'll be the frist to take in our hiding place, unless you want to giggle with me. So come on, don't be shy, just one answer, from gorgeous babe like you.

Then J-Man tries squirt Dana with her squirting flower, but Dana misses, as Dana ran, she came upon, Tyako with a knife, then he tries to run back and end up with J-Man, as he tries to tickle her waist, then Dana pushes J-Man in the face, then J-Man got really mad.

J-Man: Oh you're really smooth, a lot like your boyfriend, who save you, while flip me over, from his stunts.

Then Action Music appears.

And then a Batarang, came down towards J-Man's feet. J-Man, Dana, and the other Jokerz gang look up, and there was Batman, as he came out of his flying batmobile, and float down with his red bat wings, as kicked J-Man right in the chest, then he begins to protect Dana.

The Jokerz were shocked.

Top Hat Joker: It's Batman!

Trey: Let's get him!

Then the fight begin, as Dana Tan begin hiding behind the trash can, to see the action. As Batman begin pushes Trey in the faces and have him fly off in the garage dump. Then he pushes Spike in the face, kick his stomach and flew him off. Then he pushes Top Hat Joker in the back of his stomach, and lay down flat. Then he pushes Scab in the face, and grab him and toss him into another trash can. Then Batman defeated himself from Coe, then he pushes Coe, and kick him in the stomach. And cues lay down. Then J-Man tries to hurt Batman in the back, but Batman gave him a great pushes in the face, and J-Man was knock out.

All the Jokerz boys were knock out. All expect a shout came out of nowhere, another Jokerz appear as he does a backflip in the alley. He wear a black leather jacket, wear blue jeans, and he had a sunglasses in his clown makeup, and a Boston Scally Cap. He spit, as he look at Batman. Then he grab his katana sword from the back, and he split his sword into two katana swords. Then he begin swishing around with them, cause he is a Samurai Joker, a new member of the Jokerz gang.

The fight between of Batman and the Samurai Joker begins. As the Samurai Joker begins swishing around his katana swords, Batman armed himself. The samurai walk towards Batman, he begin to slide him in the style of ninjutsu, but Batman shield himself from his katana sword, from his hands and his knees, then Batman begins pushes out the Samurai Joker in the faces. Then the Samurai walk back and he spit again. Then he still continue swishing around his Katana swords, and still coming towards the Batman. But then, Batman finally kicked the Samurai Joker in the face! Then the Samurai Joker was knocked down on the floor and being defeated.

Then Tyako shows up from behind Batman, as she holds her knife. Then Batman turn around, and he thinks that she is next. He pointed a finger to her, But Tyako decided not to fight him, so she dropped her knife down, and begin running away. Then the music stop.

Dana Tan was save, and ran towards Batman. Soon he begins grabbing Dana Tan by the waist, and begin helping her get back home.

Terry as Batman: You better hold on, miss. It's gonna a long ride home.

Dana: Ok.

Then Batman flies up with Dana, as they got in the flying Batmobile, and started headed at Dana Tan's apartment.