She Knows Everything

Start from the beginning

"If Yujin is one of the brightest, why is she in Building B?"

"She just.."

Eunbi saw the shift of Hyewon's eyes. She saw that it became full of guilt.

"did not made it to the cut-off."

"Okay. So when are you planning to tell everyone about this competition thing?" Eunbi asked.

"On the day of the examination."

"Wow, you really are a weird woman."

"I know." Ms. Kang chuckled.

"So, who will be the instructor for our section?"

"It's Kim Minjoo."

"Ehhhh???? My sister?? But, why?"

"She's smart and she's your sister. You can nag her all day if she's not doing her job well. Besides, Yujin is friends with Minjoo."

"Ms. Kang, Building A is having a well-known review teacher and you're giving us my sister?"

"Ms. Kwon. Building A and B will have the same-level instructor because it is costly to hire well-known teachers. I can assure you that compared to the two instructors, Minjoo is smarter. By the way, Minjoo already agreed to this deal." Ms. Kang laughingly stated.

Ms. Kwon has no choice but to sigh. It seems like the plan is already final and Minjoo already agreed to this. How can she seperate the Minjoo and Yujin now?

"I think you should announce it at their lunch break to get their names. Make sure Yujin will register. She's our only hope. And don't disclose to them their instructor."

"Okay, Ms. Kang."

Eunbi stood and bowed at the other woman who smiled dearly at her.

"You can do it, Ms. Kwon. FIGHTING!"

Hyewon continued reading some of the documents while sipping her coffee. She remembered the conversation that happened 3 years ago.

"Hello, Mr. Miyawaki. How can I help you?"

"Do you know Ahn Yujin?"

"Ah yes! She's an incoming 2nd year student."

"Does she made it to Building A?"

"Mr. Miyawaki, I think it is a private matter."

"Just answer me."

"Uhm. Yes. She made it to the cut-off."