What a Time For You and I

Începe de la început

'I can't take you guys anywhere without making me embarrassed. You literally look like the three most suspicious dorks I've ever seen.' Emma said, looking around to make sure that no one could see them.

'Thanks for taking me here though, I had a good time.' Emma resumed as they entered the busy station- people were walking in all directions, constantly moving.

'Of course, I had to say goodbye properly.' Max imitated before Theo elbowed him. Both Harry and Max saluted Emma and headed back to the car. Theo on the other hand stepped nearer to Emma, circling his arms around her.

'I'm going to miss you Sunshine. Text me when you get home ok.' Theo said as he pulled Emma into a kiss, discreetly looking around to make sure no one was recognising him.

'Now, go on, don't miss your train after all that trouble we went to.' Theo encouraged with a little push, nodding his head.

'I had a great time Theo, see ya later.' Emma said reluctantly as she walked through to the train.

As if they were in a movie, Emma looked over her shoulder only to see that Theo was still there, waving goodbye. Shaking her head at how corny this was she walked on until she was no longer in view.

Safely made it on the train, thank you! Xx- Emma

It's all good, miss you already Sunshine. xx- Theo

Emma went off the text messaging app and selected the music one instead. She plugged her headphones in and started listening to some of 'Catching Flames'' music with a giddy smile on her face. 

Several songs into her journey, her phone pinged again.

I'm sorry, I really thought we had got away with it ;( xx- Theo

Attached below was a link to an article. Emma instinctively sighed, knowing that their secret intimate date had apparently had some onlookers.

CELEB UPDATE!

Wednesday 16th July 2019 16:00PM

Emmett Granger and Emma Hardy were seen looking comfy on a midnight tour of London. The lovebirds were seen holding hands, taking cute photos (which we hope to see on insta soon) and looking very much in love. We have to say that we are very much liking this care-free smile on our beloved heartthrob's face. 

It seems like their relationship has progressed to meeting the mates! Pictured below are shots taken from Waterloo station today, with Ems hanging out with the rest of 'Catching Flames' Matt Boer and Harry Flynn. Neither Hardy nor Granger have confirmed their relationship status but we can't imagine them denying it now that we have this evidence!

What do you think of this new couple? Let us know!

Emma banged her head on the window as she looked at the photos of her magical night with Theo and then of her, Harry and Max saluting each other. How did they even post this quickly- more to the point, how did they even get these photos? Her bizarre head-banging was causing fellow passengers to give her judgmental looks in her direction but unlike if this was normal circumstances Emma could hardly care less.

That is until she spotted a few teenage girls in the same carriage as her repeatedly staring at her and then back at their phones, as if they were trying to place her. It suddenly clicked in Emma's brain-

It can't be- right? The articles only been out for a matter of minutes. Maybe I just look like their third cousin twice removed? Maybe I am their third cousin twice removed? I swear, if this is what I think it is, I am never going to underestimate Theo's fame. how did I not know who he was?

Much to Emma's dismay however, the two girls shyly came over to her, one of them thrusting her phone in Emma's face before stating,

'This is you right? You're Emma Hardy, right? The one in this article- you know 'Catching Flames!' The taller one asked with hopeful eyes, her volume raising by the word, causing more passengers to look disgruntled at Emma for causing the commotion.

Emma considered this for a moment, she could tell the truth and possible have to deal with two squealing girls for the rest of the journey. Or she could lie. But she was a rubbish liar- Theo had told her multiple times that her face went beetroot whenever she tried. She would never be able to endure it.

Unsure of what to do, Emma unwillingly nodded her head- unsure of how to act in this situation.

The girls immediately disintegrated into excited, flustered noises that Emma could hardly decipher. 

'Umm, can I help you?' She cautiously asked- wary of the fact that anything could make this worse, and she definitely did not want to confess her new relationship with Theo, they only just got together for goodness sake!

'AHHHH! Could you possibly, I mean, would it be ok if we got a photo with you?' The shorter one, who Emma assumed was the sister to the other, asked. Her question had taken Emma aback- why would they want a photo with her? She wasn't anybody.

'Are you sure? I mean I guess..''Emma trailed off. How did celebrities do the all the time? It was so awkward.

'Really! Thank you! I ship you with Emmett!' It was like these two girls were on autopilot, consistently shrieking whilst they took the photo. Emma literally grinned and bore it, grateful that the girls got off at the next station.

She resolved to move her stuff into the quiet carriage to avoid the unlikely event of that happening again.

Once resettled, she texted Theo about her recent encounter, he replied instantly.

I'm so sorry! Anything I can do to make up for it?? Xx- Theo

And just like that her heart melted at his sincere words. All feelings of embarrassment and panic long gone as she texted back,

Just continue saying stuff like that and we'l be good- maybe throw in some ice cream. Xx- Emma.

Scrolling through the comments underneath the article, she saw both positive and negative support of her relationship-

Eww why would Emmett want her?

I like that Emmett finally found someone normal.

Emmet deserves way better.

She's just using him for his fame. 

I just met Emma and she is lovely! #TeamGrandy 

It seemed like the two girls had already posted their meeting- is the internet really that fast?She wasn't going to lie, having the whole world comment on her and her relationship was not sitting well with her. The majority of them had not even met her and yet were accusing her using Theo, it seemed insane that they could make judgments like that. It was like she was being served up on a silver platter for people to throw insults at, it didn't make her feel good at all.

Her spiralling was interrupted with a notification-

You know you can always talk to me, I can't wait until I'm next in Newhurst. Xx- Theo

Again, her heart fluttered. It was like no matter how rubbish she was feeling, Theo found a switch in her that made her happy. That she wasn't alone. It struck something in her, something she had never felt before.

She could put up with all of that for Theo. He was worth it right?