Mountain Glenn

~3rd POV~

Ironwood is seen looking over the edge with Glynda joining him.

Glynda: "Trouble sleeping?"

Ironwood: "Arm was acting up"

Glynda: "Ah, of course. So, logically, you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance. What's wrong?"

Ironwood: "I've trusted him for years. We both have. I just. . . I can't help but feel. . . like he's keeping us in the dark"

Glynda: "Don't be ridiculous. You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark"

Ironwood: "That makes it worse. I refuse to believe that a man I've trusted for so long would act so. . . passively"

Glynda: "You're a good person, James. You've always done what you think is best for the people, even against protest. It's admirable. But it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it.

Ozpin has experience that the rest of us lack. And I think that's something worth remembering"

~Scene Change~

~Sora~

Sora: "It's not close enough to be a problem yet Thorns, put your rifle down"

Ruby: "But I'm so bored" She put her weapon down and rested her head on my shoulder. "And cold. . ."

Sora: "Here" I draped my jacket over her shoulders.

Ruby: "You sure?"

Sora: "Yup"

Ruby: ". . . Thank you" She laid her head on my chest as my arm reached around her shoulders.

Sora: "No problem Thorns"

~Nero~

Yang: "Blake? Are you awake?"

Blake: "Yeah?"

Yang: "Why do you think he asked us about being a huntress? Like. . . what was he trying to say?"

Blake: "Maybe he was just curious"

Yang: "Ya think?"

Blake: "No"

Yang: "*groan* Weiss? Are you awake?"

Weiss: "Of course I'm awake! You two are talking"

Nero: "Careful, some people are actually trying to sleep here"

Weiss: "Sorry Nero. But I think he. . . When I said I wanted to honor my family's name, I meant it. But. . . it's not what you think. I'm not stupid. I'm fully aware of what my father has done with the Schnee Dust Company.

Since he took control, our business has operated in a. . . moral grey area"

Blake: "That's putting it lightly"

Weiss: "Which is why I feel the need to make things right! If I had taken a job in Atlas, it wouldn't have changed anything. My father was not the start of our family name, and I refuse to let him be the end of it"

Blake: "All my life, I fought for what I thought was right. I had a partner. . . named Adam. More of a mentor, actually. He always assured me that what we were doing would make the world a better place.

But of course, his idea of a perfect future turned out to be. . . not perfect for everyone. I joined the academy because I knew huntsmen and huntresses were regarded as the most noble warriors in the world.