(Volume 1): Shining Beacon

Just for some context, I'm making Ruby 16 in this. Anyways, to the story

~Sora~

???: "*loud gasp* Sis, that kid's got a collapsible staff!! *loud gasp* She's got a fire sword!!- Ow! Ow!" I look over my shoulder, confused.

She's excited, wish I could say the same. . . A bittersweet feeling washed over me as memories about when my mother would tell me stories about hunters and huntresses entered my mind.

I felt a sad smile creep it's way onto my face before I forced it away.

???: "*barfing noises*" I look to my left as a blonde boy rushes past me and sticks his head in the nearest trash can, before throwing up. I decide to stick around and see if he's ok.

It is several minutes by the time he's finished, causing my patience to grow thin. When he's finished, he slowly raises his head before wiping his mouth.

Sora: "You good?"

???: "Yeah, thanks for asking. It's just a little motion sickness"

Sora: "A 'little'?" He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly.

???: "A lot of motion sickness" I stuck my hand out and he shook, though only after I made sure it wasn't the one he wiped his mouth with.

Sora: "Sora Bael"

Jaune: "Names Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it"

Sora: "They do?"

Jaune: "W-Well, I hope they will. M-My mom always says that. . . eh nevermind"

Sora: "Good idea-"

*EXPLOSION*

Both our heads snapped towards the direction of the loud explosion.

Jaune: "S-Should we check that out?"

Sora: "Some other students could be fighting so . . . yes" We both ran towards the source of the explosion, reaching the fountain near the entrance quickly.

When I stopped, Jaune stopped behind me. However, he was clearly worn out.

From that small of a jog? I put it out of mind for now and focused on the scene before me. I noticed a girl in mostly black, with a bow on top of her head, pick up a vial of red dust that was next to her foot.

In her other hand, was a book.

???: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!" My focus was brought back to the 2 girls before me. One was a pale-skinned, young woman with pale blue eyes. 

She had long white hair that was pulled back into an off-center ponytail. She's wearing a thigh-length strapless dress and she has a bell-sleeved bolero on over it. On the back is the Schnee crest.

The other girl is a fair-skinned young girl with neck-length black hair with red tips. She's wearing a black long-sleeved dress with a high collar and red trim on the sleeves.

Which is over a black waist cincher with red lacing up the front. She is also wearing a pair of thick black stockings and black combat boots with red laces, red trims around the top, and red soles.

Her outfit is topped by a red hooded cloak fastened to her shoulders by cross-shaped pins.

Red: "I'm really, really sorry!" She was poking her index fingers together.

White: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending beacon?"

Red: "W-Well I-I -"