Welcome to Beacon

~3rd POV~

Ozpin and Glynda are seen staring out a window, only to see a fleet.

Glynda: "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels"

Ozpin: "Well. . . Running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore" An alarm started going off, signifying someone was at the door. "Come in"

The door was opened and revealed Ironwood.

Ironwood: "Ozpin"

Ozpin: "Hello General"

Ironwood: "Please, drop the formalities" They shook hands. "It's been too long! And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met"

Glynda: "Oh James. . . I'll be outside" She walked out of the office.

Ironwood: "Well she hasn't changed a bit"

Ozpin: "So. . . What in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival"

He fixed him a mug.

Ironwood: "well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year" He pulled out a flask and poured some of it's contents into the mug. "Beside, with you hosting. . . I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up"

Ozpin: "I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends. . . However. . . The small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned"

Ironwood: "Well . . . Concern is what brought them here"

Ozpin: "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult--"

Ironwood: "Oz. . . You and I both know why I brought those men"

Ozpin: "*sigh* We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this-- are just going to give off the wrong impression"

Ironwood: "But if what qrow said is true--"

Ozpin: "If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival; A time to celebrate unity and peace. So, I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway around the continent"

Ironwood: "I'm just being cautious"

Ozpin: "As am I. . . Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can"

Ironwood: "Believe me, I am. But ask yourself this. . . Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?" Ironwood then left.

Ozpin: "I hope they never have to"

~Sora~

Sora: "And this the library. In here, are some friends of mine. They form Team RWBY Team JNPR" We enter the library and search it, finding them in one of the corners.

Sora: "There you are. 

Ruby: "Oh hey Sora, Inari. Who are the other two?"

Sora: "I'd like to introduce you to my new teammates. Together, we're team SRON. The new people are Lilith Onyx-"

Lilith: "Sup"

Sora: "-And -"

Weiss: "Nero?!"

Nero: "Well well well, if it isn't Sis. I wondered where you'd disappeared off to"

Ruby: "Wait, you know him Weiss?"

Weiss: "Yes. He's my twin"

Everyone, besides Sora, Lilith, and Inari: "NANI?!?!?!"