Surveillance

~Sora~

Port: "*talking in the background*"

Jaune: "So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking that after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" 

Weiss: ". . ."

Jaune: "And uh, you know, well I-I've got 2 tickets to that Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome"

Weiss: "And. . . then maybe after that we could, study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm a, you know. . ." The bell rang.

Port: "And then I- oh, uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time"

Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?"

Weiss: "No, no, no, yes"

Nero: "As cold as ever, Snowflake"

Weiss: "Hush you dolt!" Nero started laughing.

~Scene Change~

Sora: "Alright you guys, I heard their plans. Weiss and Ruby are going to the CCT tower to get any White Fang records from her father's company, Blake is going to a White Fang faction meeting, and Yang is going to Juniors"

Lilith: "Where do you want us?"

Sora: "Well, I'm the only one who can go to the White Fang meeting. Who wants to go to the CCT tower?"

Nero: "I would, but Weiss would notice me in a heartbeat, so I can't"

Inari: "I'll. . . go"

Sora: "All right, sounds good. That means Nero and Lilith will be going to Juniors. I hope you're fast because Yang has a motorcycle"

Lilith: "Ooh, sounds fun"

Sora: "Oh, and change clothes. But if need be, it doesn't matter if you reveal yourself"

~Small Timeskip~

~Inari~

(Inari's wardrobe change)

Ruby: "Wow! I forgot how big the transmit tower looks so close!"

Weiss: "You should see the one in Atlas"

Ruby: "That was the first one right?"

Weiss: "Correct. Atlas developed the cross continental transmit system to allow the 4 kingdoms to communicate with one another. It was their gift to the world after the Great War"

Ruby: "Ooo look at me, my name is Weiss, I know facts, I'm rich! *giggling*"

Weiss: "Don't be a pest!"