"This is amazing blackmail." Jeno smirked, hearing the younger cackle.

"Blackmail for what?" Chenle asked, wondering what Jeno would even blackmail Renjun for.

"I can force him to do my homework or something." Jeno smirked, seeing Chenle laugh yet again. They were both having fun together that Chenle for a second forgot why he even came to the front in the first place. Chenle suddenly yawned and tretched a little. "Do you feel sleepy?"

"Kinda. Why?" Chenle asked, shutting off his phone and yawning. Jeno gave him his signature eye smile and patted his head.

"The medicine makes you a bit drowsy. You can sleep for a little while until we get there." Jeno said, seeing Chenle yawn yet again.

"Hm... okay." Chenle said, slipping his phone into his pocket. Jeno smiled at the boy, patting his head and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. Chenle felt a little weird being so close to his dance teacher in that moment, but he didn't hate it.

Jeno was nice and he trusted him a little more when he saw that his older brother became close friends with him. Renjun wasn't the type of person to let random people join his friend circle. If his brother had trusted Jeno enough to be friends with him, there was no reason for Chenle to not trust him.

In a couple of minutes, Chenle had drifted off to sleep, feeling warm with Jeno's arm around him. The bus on the smooth highway didn't disturb his sleep at all.

The younger slept peacefully, his head slowly leaning towards Jeno's shoulder. The teacher smiled at the younger and felt his own phone vibrate. Carefully, he moves it out of his pocket and scoffs a little at the icon.

renjun:
is chenle okay
he hasnt been responding to my texts and im scared

jen:
lol he's fine
he's taking a nap besides me
oh btw

renjun:
what 😰

jen:
i never knew you twerked to doja cat

renjun:
fORGET CHENLE
THROW HIM OUT THE DAMN WINDOW
THATS IT 😡

jen:
LMAO
you changed your opinion so fast

renjun:
I HATE HIM

jen:
i dont think i can look at you the same now...
or ten hyung...

renjun:
OH SHUT IT
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THATS CHENLES FAULT

jen:
lol
but he only showed me bc he said he needed you

renjun:
...
KJGV7UWVYCGUI 🥺🥺🥺
ill twerk a million times if it makes him happy

jen:
i-

renjun:
my brother 🥺
i miss him too 🥺

jen:
uhh
does he sleeptalk?

renjun:
lol yes

jen:
he just said sumn and idk what

renjun:
uhhh
its prolly all mixed up dont mind him

jen:
the only thing i understood was "i miss hyung" and then some more chinese

renjun:
my precious baby 🥺
i miss him too 😔

jen:
...
sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru
Read 1:57 pm

jen:
you there???
hello???
renjun???
you alive???
damn both the huang brothers really be knocked out huh :/
Read 2:02 pm