"To be honest, this academy's just a stepping stone for us!" Su-chan told them with a smug look on his face that probably mirrors mine.

"We weren't expecting to transfer here, but we don't plan on losing to folks who've never actually served customers." I mockingly added as I made several eye contacts with the crowd.

"Anyway, what we're getting at is basically, now that we're here." We both said as our expressions turned serious.

"We're gonna take the number one spot!" After announcing that to everyone, we walked away from the microphone and bowed our heads and yelled.

"Looking forward to being with y'all for the next three years!" We shouted with all the air in our lungs. We then pulled out our phones and entered the world of Mini Militia.

"You little..!!"
"Hey!"
"Im'ma kill you"
"Die!"

We heard those oh-so-beautiful messages that the whole student body is throwing at us as we walked down the stage. Entering another tent and sitting down.

"You saw them too right?" Su-chan asked me seriously. Eyes never leaving the gadgets that are in our hands.

"Yup." I replied while popping the 'p'.
"Ta-chan and I-chan are here." I replied with the same serious tone Su-chan used on me.

"Someone here knows."

We stopped talking to each other as we saw legs covered with stockings stop in front of us. We slowly removed our gazes from our phone and made eye contact with the owner of those legs, Nakiri Erina.

"Oh, fancy seeing you here, Erina-sama" Su-chan said before going back to playing.

Which is why he didn't see Nakiri's shocked expression.

"Yukihira Soma and Yukihira Sumu-kun. Why are you here?!" She wailed as she threw a tantrum at us.

"Why?" I paused my game and helped Su-chan with his, him taking control of the right side of the phone while I took control of the left side. We both dug our hands into our pockets and gave her two pieces of paper that has "Letter of Acceptance" printed on it.

"Wouldn't you come if you got an acceptance letter?" We both asked her without even looking at her.

"How?!" She asked back, shocked by what? We don't know.

"Shouldn't it be us asking why we got inside? You are one of the decision making body of this academy." We gave her a look that tell her just how much of an idiot she acts right now before looking back in our winning game.

She is probably embarrassed as she quickly changed the topic.

"I'll say one thing!" She then flipped her long ass hair.
"I haven't accepted you. Neither you both, nor your cooking." She stomped her left leg and faced her whole body towards us.

"This is a mistake! A mistake, okay? Taking the number one spot? Don't make me laugh!" She said as she let out a mocking laugh.
"Everyone who's been a student here since junior high has been learning cutting-edge gastronomy..." She continued on ranting, saying this and that about how we don't deserve to be here, blah blah, blah blah.

"Three years in junior high, hm?" Me and Su-chan stopped playing completely, we already won, and stared at her straight in the eye.

"So?" Erina abruptly stopped her rant as she heard us speak.

"I first held a kitchen knife at the age of three." I announced, voice filled with pride.
"And I started to learn very complicated cooking, which includes cutting-edge gastronomy, at the age of five." Su-chan added smugly.