Chapter 19: 1st day✓

Sumu's POV:

"SOMA! SUMU! MEGUMI!" Yuki shouted at us the moment we arrived at the front door of the hotel where we are staying for the rest of the camp.

"Yuki-chan! Ryoko-chan!" Tadokoro also excitedly ran to Yuki, who encased her in a crushing bear hug, before she pulled back and asked.
"What about the others?"

"Ibusaki-kun is confirming that now." Ryoko-san informed us. We then looked at the right where Shun-san was talking to his phone.

".. Roger, good job." We heard Shun-san say to whoever was on the other side.

He took a deep breath before he turned around to look at us.

"All of the Polar Star Members..." Shun-san paused, probably for some effects, which irked the five of us.
"Survived the first day."

"I'm glad! I'm so glad!" Tadokoro cheered in relief, tears just hanging on the side of her eyes.

I smiled softly at the three girls' interaction.

However, in the middle of such a nice and peaceful atmosphere, I heard my twin brother ask.

"Marui is... You call this a survivor?" I was confused at first, but then I saw a pale Marui-san, laying on the dirty street completely still.

"... Isn't he dead?"

"It seems he ran around the mountain the whole time." Shun-san explained while placing his right arm on my shoulders. I didn't move away, I leaned into his arm instead.

"Ah, so they had an assignment similar to us then."

"That was truly tiresome." Ryoko-san sweat dropped before she made a move to help Marui-san stand up.

"I'm also dead tired. I just want to lay down and sleep." Tadokoro agreed with a sad smile.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! it's time for the rewards, young ladies!!" Yuki said with so much enthusiasm that I know she would definitely cry later.

"Dinner, a bath, guest rooms! Most probably all of those are super luxurious and gorgeous! I'll enjoy this to my fullest!!" Yuki continued on her fantasy where as me and the others have already moved to go inside the hotel.

Not long later, Yuki's dreams were crushed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'This training camp... Really is hell.' I could clearly hear Yuki's thought just from her enraged expression.

I even saw Marui-san earlier and pfft-

If Marui-san was a dear then he was definitely a newborn. His legs were shaking non stop.

"Yukihira Sumu, finished 50 meals." The instructor announced my name.
"It wasn't much!"

And just seconds later.

"Yukihira Soma, finished 50 meals." The name of my twin rang through the kitchen.
"It wasn't much!"

"So fast!" I can hear the student's murmur before they dragged their attention back to what they were doing.

'As they should, or they will be expelled.' I thought to myself.

I waited at the hallway right beside the kitchen hall for So-chan, I even saw how he stuck his tongue out to Ta-chan who was just at his 45th meal.

"Well then, we'll be in Marui's room!" So-chan announced with a big wave of a hand while I just leaned away from the wall I was leaning on and made a small wave with a small smile.

We distantly heard Marui-san's whining but we ignored it and walked through the quiet hallways.

"A steaming hot bath sounds very welcoming right now." I kneaded my shoulder as I leaned into So-chan's side which made him wrap a hand around my waist.

"Do you want a massage later?"

"Please do."

"It's decided then. Let's take a bath first. We may be able to hog the large public bath to ourselves if we go in now." So-chan exclaimed with excitement as he moved behind me and hurriedly pushed me to where our room is, making me laugh out loud at his antics.

Everything was going fine...

"Kyaah!"
Until a scream rang out from two turns away. And from that corner, a man with a bird mask came out while dragging a white haired kid-

(A/n wrong anime, sorry.)

*Glitches x2*
Bzzt....bzzt...

"Kyaah!" Something, or someone, bumped into me when So-chan and I were about to take a turn to the hallway where mine and So-chan's room were located.

I stepped back about 2 steps because of the force of the collision.

I looked down to see whoever I had to say sorry to but then... I swallowed the apologies that was about to escape my mouth and said.

"A pleasure to literally bump into you, Erina-sama."

And I am 100% sure that me and So-chan currently had the exact same smirk on our faces.

A/n
Dedicated to the first voter.
@SeasonQueen_

Thank you for voting, my queen(≧▽≦)♥.

Btw! I'm dying my hair brown for my "new year, new look" tradition this year!!!
I plan to let my hair reach my waist this year and have Lisa like bangs for my new look next year(・∀・). I'm excited!!! Let's just wish I won't look like Dora⊙﹏⊙.

Thank you for reading!!