《Chapter 3》

Chapter 3: Transfer Student's

Soma's POV:

The room was filled with silence when Senzaemon-sama finally made his appearance. We saw him smiling so wide it is a bit scary. He watched both of us with amusement in his eyes.

Senzaemon-sama is an elderly man, who has long spiky gray hair with a mustache and a beard. He also has a scar on his right eye running diagonally from the middle of his forehead down to just above his right cheekbone. Despite his advanced age, Senzaemon-sama is incredibly fit and muscular. Senzaemon-sama also has a very intense, intimidating look.

Senzaemon-sama is also a highly respected culinary expert in the world. He is currently the Director of Tootsuki Culinary Academy.

"Seems like you made your research, Yukihira Sumu and Yukihira Soma." He simply stated before the whole room was filled with booming laughter.

"Well, we are transferring properly, we have to properly do things too, right?" Su-chan and I replied at the same time.

Senzaemon-sama didn't reply, he just walked towards the dish we made and took a bite.

Another series of booming laughter was heard before we saw him reach down to his pocket and grabbed two printed papers. My picture, together with Su-chan's picture, were pasted on it with a "Fail" stamp. That was probably our final rating.

Makes me wonder how fast they printed that shit. Erina-sama was just here five minutes ago so how the fuck can they produce a paper with the results in those time frame.

'.... Are they just waiting around for the news so they can print it immediately?' I mused to myself.

However, Senzaemon-sama crushed those papers and threw them in the trash can that was placed beside the door.

"You both passed. You are now officially Tootsuki Academy's students." Senzaemon-sama declared as he made his way to the door and walked out.

Silence filled the room as we took our time processing the events that just happened.

"We passed right?" I wondered out loud.

→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←
<2 days later>

Su-chan and I are currently inside a tent that was beside the platform where Senzaemon-sama is currently making his speech.

However, instead of listening, me and Su-chun are busy playing Minecraft.

"So-chan! I said I needed some torches! Not useless sticks!"
"Wait a minute Su-chan! I'm about to die here!"
"Just throw the stupid torch to me!"
"Oi! Who died and made you king?!"

Our bickering became more and more violent the more we played the game. Su-chan was trying shoving me out of my seat while I was trying to stomp on his feet.

"Finally, we'd like to introduce the only transfer students." We stood from our seats, still playing Minecraft, as we got on the platform.

"Hmm, sorry to be talking to y'all from up here" I hummed infront of the microphone without moving my gaze from my phone. The microphone also picking up the sound of my game.

"So we'll keep it short and sweet." Su-chan added as we stopped playing (read: he killed me cause I didn't give him torches and a creeper exploded his face. Karma's a bitch) and looked forward. That's when I saw a lot of bloodshot eyes looking at us.

"Just a couple sentences." And we smirked, earning even more glares and angry murmurs.

"He's Yukihira Soma." Su-chan announced while pointing at me.
"And he's Yukihira Sumu." I announced while pointing at Su-chan.
We immediately lowered our hands and placed them inside our pockets while continuing on what we were saying.