02 ❀ An ocean or fire, baptize me if you desire

AN OCEAN OR FIRE BAPTIZES ME IF YOU DESIRE

ME IF YOU DESIRE

00:02

**✿❀ ❀✿**

THE NIGHT THAT JAEDEN MARTELL DIED in that car accident years ago, Y/n was in the passenger seat. The Vancouver snow was starting to stick, and they had just returned from a long night at a party a girl named Grace Harris was throwing at some abandoned house.

It was Y/n's scene, but she had felt unwell for the past few days, so she decided to skip the party. That was until Jaeden showed up at her doorstep; this time, he was crying.

His ex-girlfriend, Sophia, of 3 years, broke up with him out of the blue, causing him to spiral. She started to tell Jaeden that she didn't care what happened to him from then on.

"You're as good as dead to me, Jaeden." Even if she didn't mean it at the time, it was the start of all this.

"Please go with me to Grace's party." He sniffed when she opened the door wider for him.

Catherine was out for god knows how long, so in a way, she could go, but she promised Finn she would clean up her act.

"Not tonight, Jaeden. Why don't you spend the night, and we'll watch some movies."

Y/n was half asleep from staying up the night before; she had difficulty sleeping from nausea. "I need to forget about Sophia, just for one night." She didn't budge, taking a seat on the soft couch.

"How come you always get to drink your feelings away, and I can't?!" He yelled, his fists balled up to his side. Jaeden usually never cried; he was always calm but found it hard to hold his composure any longer.

"Yeah, don't act so surprised. You think I don't know that you drink every day so you wouldn't be such a crybaby?" Jaeden continued, his voice getting increasingly desperate and louder. Something erupted in her, which caused her to stand up from the couch.

"Fine." Y/n finally agreed.

The party was the month's talk in their high school, but nobody knew who was throwing it; only a select knew— Jaeden and Y/n being one.

Several drinks later, Jaeden was dancing his life away while unknowingly pregnant Y/n stood to watch by the wall.

"Not drinking tonight, Y/n?" Grace, who was only buzzed, found herself beside the other girl.

She shook her head, "I've been feeling hella nauseous this week." Y/n answered swiftly. Grace erupted in laughter before wiggling her eyebrows.