04 ❀ My love doesn't exist

MY LOVE DOESN'T EXIST

MY LOVE
DOESN'T EXIST

00:04

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Y/N SIGHED IN RELIEF AS SHE TOOK OFF her shoes. She knew she was bound to get blisters from the hours she's spent in these heels.

"Karma," Flame started, leaning on the lockers beside her. "One of my regulars said something about recommending you to his friend, so expect a new one next week." She gave her heads up.

Y/n smiled, "Oh yeah?" She gushed. "Don't be too excited, It's only a one-time thing." y/n frowned, sitting on the floor. "Well, I mean- I don't mind seeing new faces." she shrugged.

The flame also took off her shoes; they clocked out simultaneously.

"I heard that this place only has roughly until the end of the year until it inevitably goes out of business." she sighed; Y/n glanced up at her.

"Even with so many customers, the city wants to replace this with something that will give the city a better reputation."

It's been an ongoing problem for a few months, and customers are starting to talk about the inevitable shutdown and having to drive 2 hours to go to the nearest strip club.

Y/n was frustrated, but she had no power over what had happened. She just hoped the place's boss wouldn't go down without a tough fight.

"Even if we all argue with each other sometimes, we're all family." Flame pulled y/n from her thought. "Lola is family even though that girl never knows her place."

Y/n laughed a little, standing up. "No matter what I say to her, she never will." She joked, "A wonder what it would take for her to stop being such a bitch." Flame thought to herself, placing her hand under her chin. "Can you drop me off? It's pretty late."

Y/n nodded slightly, "It reminded me of when I was in my senior year when everyone got their license, and I had to ask for rides constantly because my mom was always too busy." The flame quickly noticed the uncomfortableness in her voice; looking away from the other girl, she changed the subject.

"If we end up going out of business- Like, What are your plans?" Flame questioned; she was one of the more curious dancers here, interested in people's personal lives for whatever reason.

She was the closest to Y/n out of all the girls, "Do you want to be a baker?"

Y/n smiled, grabbing her bag from her locker. "You know I make the best brownies." Flame nodded slightly; something was bothering her.