20 ❀ When a soul falls for a soul

WHEN A SOUL FALLS FOR A SOUL

WHEN A SOUL FALLS
FOR A SOUL

00:20

**✿❀ ❀✿**

FINN SCOWLED WHILE HE SAW DOWN ON the chair, far from the corner of the room. He couldn't escape the woman; she always found a way to slither her way into his daily life.

She was with Claudia and Abigail in the kid's section of the library, and even though Claudia and Abigail didn't pay mind to Finn's stares, Y/n couldn't help it.

Y/n glared back at him, telepathically cursing at him. "Y/n!" Claudia flicked her forehead, causing her to fall into her lap with her hand directly on her forehead.

"Jesus Christ." She winced in pain.

Finn looked away, holding his laugh. "Why are you and shit stain having a glaring battle?" She looked over at him.

How convenient that he wasn't looking now. Asshole.

"He's been staring at us since we got here like a creep." Y/n snapped, turning her attention to Abigail. "Ignore him and focus on us," Claudia whined.

Y/n had work later in the night; she knew it meant she would have a whole day of this asshole bothering her.

Should I call out?

Claudia smacked Y/n on the back of the head, "Hey, what the" Y/n stopped when she realized a worker was walking towards her.

"Ms.Clementine, I have the book Mr.Smith ordered for you!" She handed Y/n the book once she reached her.

Hmm. This was the book, but it looks badly damaged. "I'm sorry, only very few copies left of that book. It's almost like the author stopped making more copies." Y/n frowned, glancing down at the book.

"What's so special about it?" Claudia snatched it from Y/n. "It's a book an old friend of mine used to read to me when I was too scared to go to sleep in the dark."

Abigail gaped at the book once Y/n got a hold of it again; even when it was severely damaged, it was still a brightly colored piece. "Well, why don't you go be their friend then?" Claudia huffed.

She looked away dramatically. Y/n stopped in her tracks, closing the book shut.

Claudia noticed her change of mood, "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" She rushed to ask, trying to grab Y/n but moved her hand away. "You upset with me?"

"I am; you just don't seem to think before you speak." Y/n gripped the edge of the book. "You never know when just to stop talking."