38 ❀ Angels are dying

ANGELS ARE DYING

ANGELS ARE DYING

00:38

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"BROWNIE, CAN YOU STAY WITH UNCLE Jaeden while Finn and I talk?" Y/n cooed to Abigail before kissing her on the head. "Okay, Momma."

Finn did the walk of shame as he followed Y/n back inside. They were in the front entrance when she spun around. "Y/n, are you sure you don't want it?" His calm voice made her madder.

"I am so positive that I don't want your money." Finn placed the envelope on the counter beside them, pushing it towards her. "It's twenty grand; you could use it." She made it back to him as they did a couple of nights ago with his shirt.

"And be in debt to you for god knows how long? No thanks." He placed his hand on the counter, the envelope underneath his palm. The two of them were practically inches away from each other. Passion and anger were rising in their pupils.

"You don't have to pay me back. Take it as an apology." She scoffed, turning away so he could only see her side profile as she leaned on the countertop. "You must think you're so special, don't you?"

"People must've told you how needed you are; I bet they made you feel real good thinking as if you're a savior to helpless people like us." Y/n mocked him, stepping closer and letting her fingertips dance in the open space between their bodies.

"Bet you feel like without you, I'm nothing but a jobless woman you have a child with. Right?" He stayed quiet because that was not what he was thinking. At all.

Y/n was the one taking care of their child, and to leave her with no job knowing that was selfish.

"I never liked having to be reliant on you. I can always find another job. The strip club wouldn't be my job for the rest of my life." Y/n took a step back, taking a look at his body which... No. Don't you dare, Y/n.

She looked away, "You said you needed this job." Finn commented, remembering what she said the night he saw her without her mask. Y/n sounded desperate because she was.

Scoffing, Y/n said, "Everyone says that about their job; that's not what I care about. It's you trying to give me money and twenty grand no less."

Her reasoning was starting to make sense. But Finn was too stubborn to admit it. "If that's all, I'm going home." Finn groaned lowly. He didn't want her to go because she was only here for roughly twenty minutes, and he wanted to spend time with Abigail.

"Just stay a little longer; Jaeden's here too and...I also wanted to see Abigail." Y/n lightly scoffed, her shoulders gently going up. Deep footsteps followed the sound of the front door opening.

"No, I'm going home. There's no reason for me to be here anyways."

Nick entered the room, and Y/n and Finn's eyes diverted to him. "My bad. Am I interrupting something?" He froze in place. Upon his arrival, Finn sighed in his hand, "No, Y/n was just about to leave right now—"