57 ❀ You may not be the moon

YOU MAY NOTBE THE MOON

YOU MAY NOT
BE THE MOON

00:57

August 21

**✿❀ ❀✿**

DALIA LEFT THAT NIGHT, AND VIV LOCKED herself in her room, leaving Claudia and Y/n in the living room. Claudia was painting Y/n's nails on her rather uncomfortable fold-out bed. "Claudia,"

She looks up at Y/n's hand. "You wouldn't put Hennessy in my trunk, right?" Claudia furrows her brows in confusion, "No, you know I also use my parent's card so that they would find out anyway. Then I'm so dead."

Claudia shivers at the thought. Her parents were rigorous on Claudia, never consuming alcohol, "Even if it wouldn't be for me. They wouldn't even believe me. And besides, why would I give you that when I know you've been struggling with that since we met?"

Her eyes softened, "Y/n, I would never do that to you. If I'm being honest, you've done so much for me; you're more of a mom than my mom." Y/n relaxed. The two were crisscrossed in front of each other. Y/n's knees are lying over Claudia's.

"You sure it wasn't that skank wife of his? Can never trust ginger nowadays." Claudia went back to painting her fingers while Y/n thought.

"I thought that at first, but it wasn't her. I think it was someone else... I think someone else hates me." Claudia paused, "You think someone else put that there?" She felt uneasy in her stomach.

Y/n nods, "I just wanted to ask you first because... you were the first person, I thought."

Y/n teared up, "I guess I thought maybe you were mad at me for making more friends." Claudia choked up a sob, trying to keep herself from crying. "No, no, Y/n. I promise you can make as many friends as possible, and I'll always love you."

Claudia was merely inches away from Y/n's face, holding her head for her to stare back. "I'll always put you first, Y/n. You and Abigail are the best things that have ever happened to me." Y/n hugged her, to which Claudia hugged back tighter.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"ABBILCIOUS! YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE coolest kid in school!" Claudia cheered Abigail on as she walked down the stairs happily. "I'm going to cry, Cat-Cat. Hold me!" She falls into Catherine's arms.

Y/n takes pictures of Abigail smiling widely. She claps for herself when Y/n is done. "How are you not crying, Y/n?" Claudia asks, but when she and Viv turn to look at Y/n, she's already tearing up.

"Uh..." Viv stands there awkwardly when she starts to sob, picking up Abigail. "We haven't even left the house." She pointed, but Claudia shushed, "You're ruining the moment." Viv frowns, rolling her eyes.

Finn woke up extra early, and the word must've gone around because Jaeden was coming too. Mariposa was on the side of the city closest s to Y/n, so she made it first, then Jaeden. Claudia eyes him up and down, counting the heads. She knows that besides Jaeden, it was just her, Y/n, Viv, Catherine, and Abigail.