67 ❀ I have memorized every inch of him

I HAVE MEMORIZEDEVERY INCH OF HIM

I HAVE MEMORIZED
EVERY INCH OF HIM

00:67

November 11 & November 20

**✿❀ ❀✿**

IT ISN'T ALWAYS COLD IN VANCOUVER. But it was a misfortune to exist amongst the winter frost when it was. But when the ice began to melt, it still felt cold; well, It was a misfortune to exist.

Finn's warm skin was enveloped in an even scorching blaze, yet he was shivering. He let himself lie beside his lover as if the two had taken their last and final breath; maybe then his declining temperature was from his slowing heart.

A soft snore came from beside him, reminding him that he was, in fact, very alive.

Sadie was deep asleep on her side, facing away from him as if she knew. He knew that the stars were not shining for them in the hopes he'd die with Sadie. He's sure it'll be okay. Stars die eventually. They'll die before he takes his final breath.

Maybe those stars will fight for us.

He kissed her back, her pale skin drenched with freckles as if she was designed to be delicate.

It reminded him of the night she became his, and he became hers. Truly hers.

But why? Why are his thoughts jumbled in a billion different ones, all from different directions, but he couldn't figure out which way to go? Finn turned over to grab his phone, hoping Jaeden would somehow wake up, but after several rings, I went straight to voicemail.

Of course, he wouldn't. Of course, he wouldn't wake up for him.

If Y/n had called Jaeden at this hour, he would've answered. Maybe she did the same. Something in Finn's heart jumped. Was she lying in bed wondering the same? Are they both awake?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

MORNING CAME EARLY, and as expected, Finn didn't get a single ounce of sleep. He sat on the edge of the bed, laying his hand over his forehead as if he had some fever. Maybe that's what this is—a fever. Sadie moved around behind him, and he flinched at the feeling of her hand on his back. She felt cold. Nonetheless, Finn hummed, turning to look at her.

Holding her face in his hands, she blinked at him kindly. "Good morning," Sadie whispered, his voice mimicking her gentle own; he muttered it on her lips. The two shared a light kiss, even though it wasn't the kind that felt like it wasn't November but the fourth day of July.

But it wasn't.

The outside air was still cold, the sky was clear, and no fireworks were in sight.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

JAEDEN DID EVENTUALLY get back to Finn. When Jaeden called him, Finn sat on the kitchen island while Sadie washed the dishes. He picked up the phone quickly, as he was waiting.