He's wise beyond his years, and sure, he's made some mistakes, but we all have. What's important to me is how gracefully he's learned from them and applied those lessons so cautiously into everything he does.

My green eyed boy is so talented, with a voice so angelic that it's almost criminal for him to write such wicked lyrics. But what I love the most is that he isn't afraid to show what's on his heart. Whether that's in a song that he's written or by simply admitting it to my face, he can't let his feelings go unknown.

I don't know what love truly is, but I do know that when I'm with Harry, the rest of the world doesn't exist. I'm constantly stuck in a whirlwind of different emotions when he's around, and even when he isn't, I'm reminded of him in almost everything I see.

Harry Styles is my home. He is my safety net. He's always there to catch me when I fall, and I want nothing more than to be the same for him. Even coming to my physical home where my own mother is, hasn't felt the same since I met him. There's never a moment that I don't want to be with him, even when we argue.

The butterflies that seem to always be associated with him, whether that be the tattoo on his stomach that he claims is for me, the strange appearance of a butterfly every time we're together, or the ones that flutter in my stomach when I so much as think about him is enough to make me understand that what I feel for Harry goes so far beyond friendship.

I think I'm falling in love with Harry Edward Styles.

I'm falling hard and fast, and there's nothing that can stop me.

"Yes," I finally answer him, breathing heavily with a wondrous smile, almost proud of myself for finally taking the leap. I've never felt so golden.

Our mouths collide with one another, quickening pace from the original slow and gentle pecks he was giving me, to something more intense and passionate. It's like his entire mouth is trying to devour me whole just by the way he parts his lips widely to envelope mine and glides his tongue across them.

When his tongue hits the back of my mouth but retreats to lick my bottom lip before pushing back in and moaning into my mouth, but not without an obvious smile on his lips. Through closed eyes, I can perfectly picture the dimples that are caving in on his cheeks, and the simple thought makes me laugh joyously against Harry's lips.

He's leaning us both backward so that my back hits the seat and he's hovering above me, veins bulging in his forearms and cross necklace hanging over my face. For once I know that this moment won't go any further than it already has, and I'm okay with it. I want nothing more than to enjoy his delicate kisses while reveling in my small victory of even acknowledging the feelings I've been harboring for years.

Harry drove us back to my house, my head resting on his broad chest the entire way there. He kept one hand on the wheel and the other around my shoulders, keeping me nuzzled close, and I've never felt more protected in my entire life.

By the time we walked through the front door, Mom was already asleep upstairs, and we didn't want to wake her, so we spent our night in the living room simply talking, apology after apology from both of us taking up most of the dialogue.

It's almost impossible to keep our hands off of each other, each of us stealing innocent kisses as we interrupt whatever was coming out of the other person's mouth. The elation we both feel is so staggering that neither really knows what to do or say in fear of ruining what's only just begun.

 The elation we both feel is so staggering that neither really knows what to do or say in fear of ruining what's only just begun