I was an exhausted mess but he quickly flipped me over. "Now, let's begin." He asserted in a dominant voice that made me kneel on the bed with my ass parted and clenching arching my back so low I was surprised it could go that low, but all I wanted was to feel him, have him fill me. "Co-." I tried to speak but a spank made me quietly moan. "You're taking daddy raw bella." He grunted out making me shiver just as I felt his intrusion. "Bella you're a vir-." He didn't finish as his kisses registered on my back and my neck the whisper of a thank you lingering in the air, that somehow made me just a little bit giddy, I had waited for him. "Its okay, I will take it slow, I will make love to you, then I will fuck you so all you'll remember is the feel of going into subspace." He spoke softly, I realize now it was a tactic to get me to relax. Then his thick cock was plunged into me making tears burn my eyes, the feeling of being ripped in two making itself present, slowly it began to fade as he pulled out, then he slowly put it in, this time I wanted him to hit harder so I positioned myself just right and slammed myself onto his cock, oh how good it was to feel his pulsing veins and throbbing shaft hit my spot, then he began to move, like his words, he made love to me, as we moved from the doggy position to being pinned by the wall where he made love to me as if the wall would break behind us.