Insecure Moments - Part 63

A few days have passed and things were getting better between you and Harry, which you both were grateful for. You had woken up to pee for what seemed like the 100th time that morning and now that the sun was out, there was no way you were going to be able to go back to sleep.

You sighed deciding to take a quick shower. After you got out, you were drying off when you noticed yourself in the mirror. It's not like that was the first time you had seen yourself in the mirror since being pregnant that time around, but there something that you noticed.

Stretch marks were all over your belly. Your boobs were even bigger than they always were, but not in a "sexy" way, you thought. You no longer had the bruises or scarred cuts that you had after the accident, which made you feel a little bit better.

As you looked at yourself in the mirror, tears started to fall down your face. Being pregnant with twins definitely took its toll on your body. What if Harry walked in and saw you like this?

It wasn't that he was shallow, but you were sure that he wouldn't want to touch you at through the rest of the pregnancy. I mean how could he, when you looked like that that.

You heard stirring around in the bedroom, so you quickly grabbed your robe from the back of the door, but cursed when it wouldn't close probably around your belly. Harry's robe was on the hook next to yours, so you quickly grabbed it and put it on.

You opened the door and saw Harry sitting up on the bed.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. "I was about to check on you, you'd been in there so long."

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," you said.

"Is that my robe?" he smirked.

"Yeah..." you blushed.

"Damn, it looks better on you than me," he smirked walking over to you.

"Uh, thanks," you said.

"I just checked on the kids and they're still sleeping," he whispered putting his hands on your hips. "Maybe we could have some Mummy, Daddy time under the blankets?" he smirked.

"Um, maybe later," you said moving out of his grasp and over to the closet.

Harry looked behind you confused but didn't press the issue. "Okay, that's okay. I can go put on start some breakfast," he said.

"Sounds good," you said.

Harry looked at you for a moment before walking downstairs.

**

Once you got dressed, you walked into Ella's room to check on her. She was laying on the bed with Jackson and they were whispering and giggling about something. You smiled as you remember how they use to do that when you all were on tour. Part of you missed being on tour, but you were mostly happy to be home and in one place.

"Mummy!" Jackson smiled poking his head up.

"Morning, baby," you smiled.

"How the babies?" He asked walking over and putting his hand on your belly.

"They're playing," you smiled.

"They can play in your tummy?" He gasped.

"Yep. They like to move around and kick," you giggled.

"Oh, silly babies," he giggled

You laughed. "They're very silly, they take after Daddy."

"Just like Daddy!" he giggled. "Right Ella?"