Baby Fever - Part 47

It's been a few days since the meeting with everyone. Everything has seemed better and you all were trying to make it work. It was Harry's night to have Jackson, so you all were having a movie night in the hotel room. Harry just wanted to have a simple and quiet night with his family. He had room service being up some popcorn and some things for a mini ice cream bar. You were all dressed in your pajamas and cuddling on the bed.

Harry's arm was wrapped around your shoulder and the kids were laying in front of you.

"This is what I live for." Harry smiles. "Having us all here together."

"I know. It seems like such a long time since we've had a night like this." You nod.

"I can't wait till tour is over. We'll have more time with the kids and I'll have Jackson for a few days at a time." He says.

"Yeah, maybe after we've been home for a bit, we can all go on family vacation." You smile.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." He smiles kissing your head.

"Daddy! I need more spinkles!" Jackson giggles holding out his bowl.

Harry laughs grabbing his bowl and walking over to get more sprinkles. Jackson smirks and quickly moves into the spot that Harry was sitting in, next to you. He wraps his arms around you and snuggles up to you. You smile wrapping your arms around him.

After putting tons of sprinkles on what was left of Jackson's ice cream, Harry turns around to his son taking his spot.

"Oi! What's this?" Harry says.

"Nothin." He giggles.

"Was this your plan?" He gasps.

"Maayybbee." Jackson smirks.

You giggle. "He's your son. You know that is something you would have done."

"True. I've taught you well." Harry laughs ruffling his hair.

Jackson giggles and Harry lays down next to Ella. She smiles over at him and crawls over to lay on top of his back. He playfully groans as she bounces up and down.

"You're gonna break Daddy's back." Harry laughs.

"No. No. Fun." She giggles.

Harry laughs reaching back to try and tickle her.

"Daddy No!" She screeches.

"Yes!" Harry smirks pulling her down so he can tickle her.

Jackson gasps and crawls over to tickle Harry.

"Ah!" Harry laughs trying to get away. "You know I hate being tickled!"

You laugh joining in on tickling Harry.

"This is not fair!" Harry squirms around. "Three on one is not cool!"

"Yes is!" Jackson smirks.

"Oh, yeah?" Harry smirks. He picks up both kids and holds him upside down.

"Daddy!"They giggle

"Do you hear something Y/N?" Harry says.

"Daddy! We here!" Jackson groans.

"Y/N I think there's something in the room. Maybe we should call the Ghostbusters." He smirks.

You roll your eyes. 'You're not funny. Let my babies down." You giggle.

"See Daddy! You haf listen to Mummy!" Jackson smirks.