Baby Mama Drama - Part 6

Tour has started and you're wondering how this whole keeping the relationship between you and Harry private. The entire week that you all have been on tour, Abby has made sure that you and Harry weren't alone. However, she was allowing Ella and Jackson to play together, so you couldn't complain too much.

It was an off night, there wasn't a show until tomorrow night, so you were hanging out in your hotel room with Ella. She's cuddled against you and you two were watching The Lion King. You had ordered some popcorn from room service, something that they probably found really odd, but you really wanted some. Ella was giggling and clapping her hands to the songs when there was a knock on the door. Ella looks up at you, babbling.

"Hm. I don't know." you giggle. "Let me go and check."

You put the bowl of popcorn on the side table before getting up and walking over to the door. You open it, seeing Harry standing there.

"Hey. What's up?" you ask.

"Hey. I uh... I was wondering if we could maybe hang out?" He asks. "I brought food and I figured we could order a movie or something."

"Um. Sure, but what about–" You whisper.

"She's in her room, it's her night with Jackson, so they're in for the night. She won't be bothering me." He laughs.

"Okay. Come on in." You say. "We're watching The Lion King."

"Awesome." He smiles walking in.

'Hawwy!" Ella gasps excitedly.

"Hi, love." He smiles walking over to her.

Ella giggles, jumping into his arms. He laughs hugging her tightly. You smile watching the two of them before laying back on the bed. Ella sits in Harry's lap before falling asleep less than an hour later. Harry gets up, laying her in the pack N play before joining you back on the bed.

"She's so cute." He smiles.

"Yeah. I'm going to have my hands full when she gets older." You laugh.

"She gets it from you." He smiles looking up at you.

You smile down at him, leaning in to kiss him. He smirks into the kiss, pulling you closer before deepening the kiss.

"I really wish we could that more often." He whispers after pulling away.

"Me too." You sigh.

"I promise it won't always be like this." He whispers. "I'm hoping once Abby gets to know you over this tour, she'll see things differently."

"Normally, that would probably work, but she doesn't exactly seem like she wants to get to know me." You sigh.

"I know." Harry sighs moving hair out of your face. "But she'll come around... "

"How did you–." You sigh. "You said that there was never anything romantic, feelings between you, so how did you two hook up..."

"It's a complicated story.. sort of." He sighs. "It started with a drunken hook-up and then it turned into friends with benefits thing, but only briefly. It was only a few times, actually, and we stopped before we found out about Jackson. Abby had mentioned something about us being in a relationship, now that we were having a kid, but I told her I didn't want to be one of those people. But her wanting to be in a relationship was years ago... I would have thought by now, she would have moved on." He sighs.

"Has she dated anyone since?" You ask.

"A couple of people, but she never brought them around Jackson." He says.