Everyone Needs A Daddy - Part 9

Valentine's Day is a few days away and you're looking forward to your date with Harry. You're a little nervous though, however, because you weren't sure if you should give him a gift. You knew you were going to get him something, but you didn't know what would exactly be appropriate to get when you've only been seeing each other for a few weeks. You also didn't know if anything further might happen between the two of you.

Today you decide to take Ella down to the pool before the show tonight.

Ella was dressed in her swimsuit and you were putting on sunscreen. She's wiggling around and whining, but eventually, you get her all covered. You grab the pool bag and take her downstairs. You get to the pool and Ella starts stomping her little feet excitedly.

"Okay. Okay." you laugh. "We're almost there."

You get to a set of chairs, putting your bags down. You get her floaties out and put them on her. You then take off your cover up and head into the pool with her. Luckily, there isn't too many people there, so you are able to help her swim around.

She babbles and screeches in excitement as you help her swim along the pool.

"Are you having fun?" You smile. "You love swimming."

"Ya! Mama!" She giggles. You smile kissing her head.

"Y/N!" You hear a small giggle say. You look up seeing Harry and Jackson walking into the pool area.

"Wack Wack!" Ella gasps. "Hawwy! Mama go!" She whines trying to swim towards them.

You giggle helping her swim to the side, where you get out and she goes to them. She hugs Jackson tightly and he giggles.

"I get all wet Wella!" He says.

"Good thing you're going swimming." Harry laughs. He smiles wrapping his arms around you a hug. "Hey." He smiles giving you a quick kiss.

"Hi." You smile. "I didn't know that you two would be coming down."

"We didn't either until we saw you two down here after breakfast." Harry smirks.

"Of course." You laugh.

You all finally get back into the pool and you both take turns swimming with Ella.

"Are you excited for the show tonight, Jackson?" you smile to him.

"Ya! I wuv the shows!!" He giggles splashing around.

"Speaking of the show..." Harry says. "Do you mind watching Jackson tonight? Abby has a date with some guy that she met yesterday and she's going out with him tonight instead of the show, so I have him again tonight, but I obviously can't watch him while on stage...." He says.

"Of course I can watch him." You smile. "And that's great that she has a date.."

"Yeah. It is. I think it's a good step for her to finding someone that she wants to be with." He says.

You smile nodding. "If you want.. maybe the kids could have a sleep over tonight?" you whisper.

"That sounds fun." He smiles.

"Cool." you smile.

About an hour later, you all head inside for some lunch.

"Did you have fun swimming?" Harry asks Ella.

"Ya! Ya!" She giggles putting a handful of tiny pieces of her lunch in her mouth.

Jackson giggles and does the same.