Beginning of the End ? Part 34

The next morning you wake up before Harry. You walk into the bathroom to take a shower before meeting Lou for breakfast. Normally when you and Harry didn't have the kids you would use that time to spend together, but it seemed as if he wanted nothing to do with you. You were just about to turn on the water, when you got an idea. You still had a little over an hour before you needed to meet Lou.

You quickly take off your tank top and shorts before walking back over to the bed. Harry was sleeping on his back, one arm on his chest and the other laying to the side. You slowly and quietly get back into bed. You gently place a leg on each side of him as you straddle him. You lean down to kiss his chest and up his neck. You hear him let out a soft moan before he opens his eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" He mumbles.

"I just thought that since the kids aren't here we could have some alone time..." You smile.

He sighs. "I'm exhausted, Y/N. Maybe another time." He says.

"Seriously?" You say. "Another time might not happen for a while."

"Well, I'm sorry, but I just want to go back to sleep." He says.

"You know most boyfriends would love to wake up to their girlfriend wanting to have sex. You used to be one of them." You say before getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom.

As soon as you slammed the door, the tears were falling from your eyes. You turn on the shower and quickly get in. Letting the hot water fall over you as you cried wondering what was going on between the two of you.

**

Harry sighs when the door slams. He sits up running his hands over his face. The hurt look on your face made him instantly regret what he said. It wasn't that he didn't want to be with you, it's just there was a lot on his mind. Harry wanted to just walk into the bathroom, join you in the shower and take you right then there, but he didn't.

He gets up out of the bed walking out to the balcony. He was going through some things, something that he needed to tell you. He couldn't believe that this was going to happen. Abby had told him that she would be leaving the tour at the end of next week. She would be taking Jackson with her. Abby told him that she really liked being with Hunter and that it wasn't fair that she had to sacrifice being with him because she was on tour with Harry.

He knew that it was selfish of him asking Abby to come on tour with him, but wasn't it just as selfish of Abby to want to leave knowing that she would be taking Jackson away from his father?

But then again, it can't be easy seeing Harry and you being together when she can't be with her boyfriend. Harry hears the water going off in the bathroom and soon you emerge into the room. He sighs noticing that your eyes were puffy because you had been crying.

This would be so much easier if he just told you the situation and what he was going through, but he didn't know how to bring it up. He sees you grabbing your clothes before going back into the bathroom to get ready. He shakes his head walking into the room and sitting down on the bed.

When you come back out, he looks over at you.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." He says.

"Don't be." You mumble throwing your hair up in a bun.

"Look I just have a lot going on, okay." He says.

"It's never stopped you before." You say.

"I know, but this is different." He says.

"What? What's different?" you say. "You used to tell me everything. You never have been this cold to me. Did I do something to do you? Did I say something? What? Just tell me."

"You didn't do anything!" He sighs. "Look, it's not about you."

"Then why are you pushing me away!" You say.

"Because everything isn't always about you Y/N!" He says standing up. "I'm going through some shit that doesn't involve you, okay!" He shouts. "Stop thinking that I have to be at your beck and call all the damn time."

You look at him shocked. "I've never said you had to be."

"Well, you're acting like because I didn't want to fuck you this morning and that I just wanted some time by myself last night that is the worst fucking thing in the world." He shouts.

"Fine, you want some time by yourself? You got it!" You say grabbing your bag. "Oh, and one more thing, fuck you." You shout before leaving the room.

**

You get down to the restaurant in the hotel and see Lou. The kids were still with Abby, so you were glad to have this time to talk with Lou.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks after hugging you.

"Harry and I are fighting." You sigh.

"Wow. It must have been a big blow up." She says handing you a napkin.

"I just don't get what's going on with him. He won't talk to me. He didn't want sex this morning. It's like I-" You sigh sadly.

"What?" She asks.

"When I found out that Simon was cheating on me, this is how he acted." You whisper. "He didn't want to be near me. He would be working late in his office, so he wouldn't have to come to bed with me. He didn't want to have sex, of course he claimed it was because he didn't want to hurt the baby. But he didn't want to be to get suspicious of the other girl." You sniffle.

"Oh, Y/N." She says hugging you. "Harry's not cheating on you. One he's not the type to ever cheat. Two, he fucking loves you, why would he want to risk that with some other person. And Three, honestly when does he have the time. You two work together, you're in the same hotel. It would be kind of hard to cheat." She says.

You sigh. "I know that he wouldn't cheat on me, but it still doesn't keep my mind at ease." You whisper.

"You two are just going through something right now. All couples do it and if something is bothering him, he'll tell you when he's ready." She says.

"But what if it's more than that, Lou?" You whisper. "What if this is the beginning of the end? What if we've spent too much time together or we moved too fast too soon? I can't lose him. Ella can't lose him. She loves him so much. Sometimes I think she loves him more than me and honestly, I'm okay with that because she chose to love him." You sniffle.

She sighs. "You can't think like that after one argument." She says. "I mean this as only been going on for a few days right? You can't just assume that your relationship is over, not until you even know what you're fighting over."

"I know, I'm just scared because I've never felt this way about someone before and I'm afraid to lose it." You whisper. "When he looked at me this morning, I didn't see the love in his eyes that I normally see when he looks at me."

"I'm telling you he loves you." She says. "I know him better than anyone on this bloody tour and I've seen the way that he looks at you. You're not losing him, Y/N. I promise you that."

You wipe your eyes. "I really hope you can keep your promise." you whisper, hoping that whatever is going on with Harry comes out soon.

**

Super sorry for the lack of updating! It's been a crazy time, but I'll be posting more regularly now. I will keep my promise on that! :)