Brotherly Love - Part 20

The next morning you wake up really early. You were going to meet up with Hunter for breakfast, just you and Ella, and then you would bring him back to the hotel to meet Jackson and Harry. You were so excited to see him that you had a hard time sleeping. You were up in the bathroom getting ready when Harry walks in tiredly.

"Morning." He mumbles wrapping his arms around you.

"Morning." You smile.

"You're up early." He says kissing your cheek.

"I know. I couldn't sleep, so I thought I might as well start getting ready." You say.

"I take it your excited?" He laughs leaning against the bathroom counter.

"I am. It's been a while since I've seen him and I'm glad that someone from my family finally gets to meet you." You smile.

"Yeaah." He says.

"Oh, come on!" You laugh. "I told you not to be worried!"

"I'm sorry!" He groans. "I can't help it!" He whines. "I mean it was bad enough when we were just meeting him but now you arranged for us to meet for a swim down at the pool. What if he tries to drown me or something?"

"Oh my god! You are so dramatic." You laugh walking over to wrap your arms around him. "Are you worried about Karma or something?"

"I may have been a little... uh... much to some of Gemma's exes.." He says innocently. "So, I may know what a brother could do..."

You giggle shaking your head at him. "Well, if anything does happen, then you brought it upon yourself." You joke.

"Y/N!" He whines stomping his feet.

"Oh, stop being a baby!" You say.

"No." He smirks.

"Oh my god." You roll your eyes laughing a bit before kissing him quickly. "Everything will be fine! I promise!"

"Okay! Okay." He mumbles.

You smile widely. "Good, now go and check on Ella, while I finish getting ready."

"Yes! Yes!" He mumbles dramatically before leaving the bathroom.

**

About an hour and a half later, you and Ella walk into the restaurant that you were meeting Hunter at.

"Are you excited baby?" You smile looking at Ella.

"Ya! Ya!" She giggles.

"Me too!" You smile.

You both walk over to a table and you put Ella in her chair. You hand her some crayons and she starts coloring away. You order some waters and wait for Hunter. You were feeling a little nervous along with your excitement, mostly because there is a chance that Hunter may not like Harry. I mean there is always a chance for that to happen with anyone. You knew that even though you have a kid, Hunter may not like that Harry has one as well. He also may not like that Ella is calling Harry Daddy now. There were a lot of issues that could definitely not be something that Hunter or your family would like.

Hearing Ella screech happily takes you out of your thoughts. You look up seeing Hunter walking in. You smile widely getting up from your seat.

"Hunter!" You smile hugging him tightly.

"Hey, Y/N." He smiles. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" You smile.

Ella whines reaching out. Hunter laughs reaching over and picking her up. "How's my favorite girl?" He asks.