Is there even an us? - Part 38

"Well?" Harry says looking over at you, a hint of anger in his eyes.

"No, I don't." you say. "Especially not in front of Ella." You say harshly holding her to you.

"Are you pregnant?" He says walking towards you.

"No." You say. "I-I don't know. I haven't taken the test yet, as you can see."

"Ella, would you want to go play with Jackson and Abby?" Harry says.

"No! Hol Mama." She whispers holding onto you.

"Look, we'll talk about this later." You say. "I'm fine, so you can leave now." You say turning away from him and going out to the balcony.

Harry takes a deep breath, before throwing the test on the bed and walking out of your room. He walks into his room quickly changing before heading down to the gym. He gets onto the treadmill and starts running on it hard. He could be a father again. You could be carrying his child, you and him could be having a baby together. The thought of that at one point would have made him so happy, but right now with your relationship so strained, he had no idea what to think about the situation.

Once he's finished with the treadmill, he goes over to the weights. No matter what he did, he just needed to get some frustration out. He sees a punching bag at the back of the gym. He walks over, putting on his boxing gloves and starts hitting the bag. With each punch, he can feel everything that's been building up inside him, just coming out. At the end of the session, he's overcome by so much, he feels tears coming down his face. He sighs grabbing the bag, letting the tears fall. Just a few weeks ago, he felt as if he had the world and he was so happy, but now everything was falling apart.

Harry grabbed his bag and walks back up to his room. Before he can get there, he sees Abby in the hallway.

"I was just coming to see you." She says.

"Is everything okay?" He asks. "Jackson?"

"He's with Y/N and Ella." Abby says.

"Oh." He says. "Do you wanna come in?" He asks opening his door.

Abby nods following him in his room. "If you want to jump in the shower, I'll just wait out here." She says.

"Are you saying I stink?" He laughs.

"A bit, yeah." She laughs.

"I'll be 5 minutes." He says throwing his bag down and heading into the bathroom.

Abby nods sitting down on the bed. After talking with you at the restaurant, Abby wanted to talk to Harry, but after seeing you just now, she really wanted to talk to him. She didn't want him to lose his happiness over something like this, especially when it wasn't your fault.

Harry walks back out after his shower and sits on the opposite bed.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" he asks.

"Look, I know that this is not my business, but I'm making it my business." She says. "I've noticed something going on with you and Y/N and I know what it's about. You shouldn't be blaming her for this, if I wasn't seeing her brother, then I would have met someone else, and I would still be doing this." She sighs.

"Abby.." Harry sighs.

"No, don't. I just, you're happy with Y/N. You two are perfect for each other and I think it would be stupid for you two to lose one another over this. You need to make this right between the two of you before more damage is done and you lose the love of your life." She says.