Happy Valentine's Day - Part 12

Today is Valentine's Day and you were excited about your date with Harry. Your first official date. You still didn't exactly know what the two of you were at the moment, but you knew that you were happy with him. So, far Simon hasn't tried anything, although it's only been a day since then. You didn't know if Abby was still planning on seeing him or not.

You're not seeing Harry until later that day, so you were happy to spend the majority of the day with your favorite Valentine of all time, Ella.

"I think we need to order some of the heart-shaped waffles, don't you?" you smile at her.

"Wafas! Ya!" She giggles.

You smile kissing her head and ordering breakfast.

**

Jackson is with Abby, so Harry is getting ready to meet the two for breakfast. He had grabbed the bag with Abby's gifts and the flowers. He wasn't sure how this breakfast was going to go, seeing as how he hadn't had the chance to talk to Abby about Simon.

Harry was also nervous about the date with you tonight. He had everything planned out, so hopefully, you like it.

Once Harry is ready, he grabs the bag and the flowers heading down to meet Abby and Jackson for breakfast.

Jackson sees Harry first and runs straight to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!" He giggles.

"Happy Valentine's Day, buddy." He smiles kissing his head.

"I give those to Mama?" He asks.

"Course." Harry smiles handing the bag and flowers to him.

Jackson giggles and they both walk back over to Abby.

"Good Morning, Harry." She says

"Morning, Abby." He says giving her a short hug.

"We have a table over here." She says before heading that way.

Harry and Jackson follow her. Everyone sits down and Jackson smiles.

"Here go mama!" Jackson giggles handing her the bag and flowers. "These from me and Daddy!"

"Aww, well thank you!" She smiles taking the flowers and sniffing them. "Beautiful." She giggles before opening the bag and getting the necklace. "Oh, wow." She whispers. "This is gorgeous. I love it. Thank you."

"Welcome!" Jackson giggles.

"You're welcome." Harry nods.

Abby smiles taking the necklace out of the box and putting it on. "What do you think?" She smiles at Jackson.

'Wuv it!" He smiles widely leaning over to kiss her.

She smiles widely hugging him tightly. Harry smiles at the two of them. They all then order breakfast.

"So, you're going out with Y/N tonight right?" Abby states.

"I am." He nods.

She nods. "That was interesting yesterday..." She says. "I had no idea about their history."

"I didn't either until we saw him coming back from the show the other night." He sighs.

"Wait, what?" Abby asks confused.

Harry sighs. "The other night, when you went on your date with him, when we came back from the show we saw the two of you together for a brief moment. We were walking into the hotel and you two were walking out, or something. Y/N was acting weird after that and that is when she told me."