Huffing dramatically, memories of last night start to come back to me slowly, flashing through my mind like the clock on the bedside table that reads 3:02. There goes my day.

   Flopping back down to the pillow with a groan, I bring my hands to my head and rub at my tired face, wanting nothing more than to forget about everything. I wish there was a button I could press to wipe my mind of Harry and every aspect of him. I would press that button in a heartbeat to forget about the adultery I've committed.

   My hand flies out and slaps against the old wood of the bedside table in a desperate search for my phone, the stupid device I've come to not be able to live without. Upon finding it, I hold it over my face, watching as it lights up and comes to life.

   36 missed calls

29 Voicemails

   1,000+ Instagram Notifications

   1,000+ Twitter Notifications

   511 Messages

I jolt up again, frantically pushing my hair from my face and gripping the phone with white knuckles. My wide eyes search the screen, questioning what the hell could be going on and why my phone is blowing up. Part of me is too scared to unlock the device and would rather torch it, forgetting that whatever caused this ever happened, but I know I can't. Why can't I ever catch a damn break?

Every single missed call and voicemail is from Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and other family members who I haven't spoken to in ages. Even some kids that went to my school have called and left messages which I find extremely weird. However, I don't bother listening to any of them, partly because I'm too scared of what they're about.

Out of all 511 texts, 132 of them are from Harry and the most recent ones are him apologizing over and over for something. At first I automatically assume he's begging for forgiveness for the events of the past few days, and maybe he just got really drunk when he sent them all, yet the logical part of me dreads discovering the actual truth.

Just as I'm about to click out of the messages app, a name that I never thought I'd see in my phone again catches my eyes just a few names below Harry's.

Bennett Cameron.

A huge lump forms in my throat and my stomach begins to rock with the waves of a tsunami of nausea. My shaking finger clicks on it as I pull the sheet closer to my chest and take turns between biting the inside of my cheek and bottom lip.

First my eyes see a link to TMZ before they fall down to the message he sent with it:

Like father like daughter.

No.

No, no, no.

No is the only word racing through my mind as I instantly know what's awaiting me when I click the link, tears already forming in my brown eyes to make up for the loss of moisture in my throat.

And there it is.

EXCLUSIVE: Harry Styles Caught Sharing Passionate Moment With Mystery Woman Who Isn't Kendall Jenner! VIDEO FOOTAGE Of Styles And Who Sources Believe To Be Belle Granger!