Chapter twenty one.final chapter

I am sorry i had to put this to an end...i lost all the idea's.
Thanks for your support my dear readers, without you, i wouldn't have gone that far.
Also thanks to makoku  my partner in doing so..
Also thanks for morotajustinne for her infinite support..she even told me that hinata voice actress is actually a singer...
You can check her songs...
Here we go.

Hinata fluttered her eyes opened, as she heard her baby cooing.
She looked around, she was in a familiar place but not that she was used to.
Its not their cottage...but its...
"Toneri's castle" hinata murmured.
"So, you have finally awaken" Toneri said smiling.
"Wh..what am i doing here? And where is sasuke..." she asked worriedly.
"Worry not hinata hime, sasuke had brought you here...to keep you away from those who seek you harm" Toneri said.
Hinata's eyes widened and mouth gaped.
"Wh..what...i don't understand" hinata was confused.
Sasuke...seek Toneri..for protection.
"What particularly you don't understand hinata hime?, you being chased? Or sasuke bringing you here...for protection?" Toneri asked.
But he already knew why hinata was confused.
Sasuke would never seek someone unless they had a common goal or target.
But it wasn't sasuke to do such.
"I don't understand...why would sasuke seek you, Toneri san" hinata asked.
Toneri chuckled.
"Can't you see hinata san? How sasuke is fond of you to a point...he can't even think straight when your life is on the line?" Toneri said.
Hinata gasped a little then shook her head.
"You see hinata san...sasuke kun had gone so far to seek me. To protect you...he fears he'd lose you..." Toneri continued.
"Or to be precise, he can't imagine losing you, that he'd do whatever it takes to protect you" Toneri said.
Hinata looked down and she gazed for a little while.
How can it be like that.
The sasuke she knows, this heartless bastard, that used to verbally hurt her, took her against her will, and told her over and over he'd kill her, actually, is protecting her with all his might, pushing aside his pride and seek
"B..but where is sasuke now" hinata asked.
"I guess he is off to business..." Toneri said.
He went to play with the little baby that hinata was cradling.
"Toneri san, please tell me, where he is?" Hinata pleaded.
"I guess he is off to exact his vengeance..." toneri said.
"Vengeance...on..on who" hinata stammered.
"The elders...those who lured into itachi, to annihilate the uchiha's and those who wanted to take your baby away..." Toneri said.
Hinata's eyes widened.
She gave Toneri ichigo.
"Take care of the baby..." she said.
And turned and started running.
Toneri sighed...
He clicked his tongue.
"Love..." he said and started rocking the baby...
"You will be a strong one...maybe stronger than naruto and sasuke...all together" Toneri smiled..Looking at ichigo.

Hinata started running back to konoha.
She had to stop sasuke...she must..
She can't lose him...not anymore.
All they need is to start over away...
But she knew sasuke so much, he always look for revenge, he is calling himself the avenger...
Even though he wanted to have ichigo to exact his revenge, and now, he is doing so to protect his offspring along with hinata...
Hinata has to stop him.

Sasuke was standing on top of konoha...
Wind ruffling his hair.
He felt a deja vu..
Another nostalgia.
"This place.." sasuke murmured.
Suigetsu, and karin looked at each other.
"So, what now sasuke" jugo asked.
"I'll crash those who were responsible for luring itachi...and...luckily, they wanted to kill my new family...and i'll make sure they'd see the uchiha rage" sasuke's eyes glow in red, as his sharingan was activated.
"Okay..lets go" karin said.
Suigetsu nodded and jugo followed.
Sasuke sneaked into the village.
Soon, everything will end.
He'll protect his family no matter what.
He'll protect hinata no matter what.
None shall even think about taking his hinata away from him...
He'd punish them and make them suffer that they wished they will never born.
Those corrupted elderly.
As they sneaked into the elderly meeting.
Sasuke smirked as he saw the elderly, tsunade, kakashi and of course naruto.
"What are you doing here sasuke...we forgave you and now you again came back for revenge" Tsunade said.
"You do whatever you want...brand me whenever you want...but i came here to fulfill my goal" sasuke grunted.
"Sasuke uchiha...what happened in the past was a must" one of the elderly spoke.
"Yurusai..." sasuke hissed.
"Sasuke please listen..." naruto said.
"Naruto...stay out of it" sasuke retorted.
"I can't, i made you a promise and i have to keep it, we are friends" naruto retorted.
sasuke grinned his teeth.
"Sasuke, listen...we know what your feeling is" kakashi tried to explain.
"I don't give a mere care for what you think or feel..those conspired against my family...and i decided because of hi..." sasuke paused..
" to overthrow such... but now, trying to abduct my own child! Kill him and slay hyuga hinata!" Sasuke grunted...
His chakra was flowing and karin could feel the coldness in it.
Kakashi's eyes widened a little along with Tsunade.
Sasuke was going to overthrow his revenge because of hinata...
"Haven't you abducted the poor hyuga for having this kekki genkai..." one of the elders said.
Sasuke grinned his teeth.
"Or maybe, she was seduced by the devil, committed an adultery and now she is branded as a rogue according to the hyuga's...." one of the elders taunted.
Sasuke gnashed his teeth.
"and now she is an accomplice and she has no shame...what can we expect from a who..." but the elderly couldn't continue as sasuke's blade pierced passing through everyone, just by mere scratch, cutting the elderly face, and forming a dent into the walls...
"Don't you ever dare insult my wife!" Sasuke's tone was threatening and mischief.
Everyone's mouth gaped and eyes widened.
"Wife?" Tsunade asked.
"Yes...wife..hyuga hinata is my lawful wife" sasuke said.
"And i would never ever forgive anyone who thinks about harming my own family" sasuke grunted.
"And i'll avenge my deceased clan, and i'll make sure that none ever think sick of my new one...even if it costs me my life" sasuke said and charged his chidori.
"Sasukeeee MATTEEE" naruto growled as sasuke activated his sharingan.
Kakashi, tsunade got ready to fight, when suddenly, sasuke pushed naruto away from the path so he won't get hurt and as they'd charge...a loud sound came.
"SASUKEEEEEE" sasuke stopped and looked to the side.
It was hinata.
"What brought you here!!! God dammit, i told toneri to keep you away" sasuke growled.
Hinata ran towards sasuke and hugged him tightly.
"Yukata...yukata...you are fine" hinata wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
Sasuke's eyes widened and he froze.
Kakashi and tsunade were bewildered.
Sasuke's face was flushed...
Sasuke is actually flustered.
Hinata broke the hug, and cupped his cheeks.
"Sasuke kun...lets go back home...come on..." she smiled at him.
Sasuke held her palms and planted a kiss on it, everyone was watching.
Sasuke nodded submissively.
"Lets go home hina hime" sasuke murmured and planted a kiss on her lips.
They both turned and walked away.
Kakashi couldn't comprehend how hinata, this girl, had so much impact and could turn this hulk to a human...this monster to a little child...
The power of love..
Kakashi thought.
He remembered obito who taught him what love is.
As they were walking away..naruto saw the elderly moving and charging against the uchiha...ready to kill him along with hinata...
In a slow motion...naruto yelled sasuke's name.
Hinata's byakugan activated...it was the perfect time to kill sasuke when he was letting his guard down around hinata.
Sasuke turned but they were much quicker.
Hinata pushed sasuke out of the way, and as she was going to take the hit, her chakra wasn't enough to block the attack...but sasuke was even stronger.
"Amaterasu" sasuke said, and they were caught into the black fire.
Soon, sasuke pulled hinata out of the way by aoda, and pierced them with his chidori blade.
"You see why i should have killed them from the start" sasuke said.
He went to hinata.
"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked.
Hinata nodded.
"Lets go home" sasuke said and held her up bridal style...she was still bleeding and was still tired.
Everyone watched as sasuke took hinata and jumped.
His taka team followed..soon they vanished into a space time jutsu.