Chapter fourteen

Sorry for the long wait 🙏🏼🙏🏼

"Hello...sakura" hinata smiled, as she twiddled her fingers and looked a slight to the right.
Sakura's eyes  was widened and mouth was gaped.
The same expression she had when she first saw sasuke after three years.
She can't believe her eyes.
After four months or even five, hinata is there, right before their own eyes, with a bump, pregnant.
Sakura's mind played tricks and she wanted to know the truth, just, she was so scared to know it.
Because the truth may hurt her.
"Hinata...." naruto stammered.
"Na..naruto...kun" hinata looked down ashamed of what have became to her.
She have always loved naruto.
She have always desired children from him.
Sasuke had claimed her and now she is with child.
Sasuke will take his heirs and kill her.
Although, she learned to be around sasuke.
But, this coincidence, this meeting, was enough to revive those feelings, that she tried to burry, but now are alive.
"N..naruto kun" hinata stepped a little and stretched her hands towards naruto as if she wants to catch the silhouette before it vanishes.
"Hinata..." naruto ran towards hinata but suddenly he looked up and he dodged what had became towards his way.
A Chidori blade.
Naruto jumped and grinned his teeth.
"SASUKEEEE" he growled loudly.
Sasuke landed on his feet, smoothly and his eyes were closed.
Slowly, he stretched his back and opened his eyes, the sharingan and rinnegan, standing between sakura, naruto and hinata, looking at them.
He turned his head a little to the back, eyeing hinata from the side of his eyes, she knew he glared at her.
Hinata stepped back shivering and looked down.
"Sasuke....kun..." sakura stammered.
"Sakura...ka..." sasuke said lowly.
"What brought you all here?" Sasuke asked.
"What brought us here...teme! Hinata has disappeared for more than five months, now she is with you and pr..pr..pregnant!!!!!" Naruto whined.
"Who did this to you hinata?" Shikamaru asked.
Hinata's eyes widened.
"I guess its none of your business, beside, you are a bright one shikamaru, i guess you know..the answer" sasuke answered monotonous.
Sakura's eyes widened even more and she tried to hide the tears.
Sakura started to blabber and stammer.
"SASUKEEE YOU KIDNAPPED HINATA AND GOT HER PREGNANT!" Naruto growled.
"Its none of your business dobe!" Sasuke said.
"It is!!! How dare you...you got her kidnapped! Sasuke!!! I can't believe!" Naruto was whining when suddenly, sasuke grabbed hinata by the arms, he roughly pushed her to the front, and placed his palms over her face, cupping it with one palm.
"Look at her and ask her yourself....hinata, did i take you against your will" sasuke spat, and his tone was threatening.
Hinata felt herself shiver.
Her eyes rolled to the sides and she squinted it close.
She shook her head slowly.
"No..." she said.
"Say it out loud! Hina hime" sasuke taunted.
"No.." her voice was hoarse.
"Louder hinata..." sasuke taunted.
"NO NO NO...NO...naruto kun...oniigaiii...save me..." her eyes teared and she was desperate.
She needed to go back home, she needed to stay with her cursed child.
She doesn't want this...
Naruto's gathered his chakra.
Sasuke smirked, he tried to hide his shock.
He was shocked! He thought hinata did love him, and will stay with him no matter what.
Though, he treated her roughly at first, but it was to hide his shattered soul.
If she hated him that much, why was she being so obedient and submissive.
was she cunning. Waiting to leave him?
"Sasuke!!! Give hinata back" Naruto growled.
"Hinata, is staying here!" Sasuke said.
"She is the mother of my children, and she won't leave...even if she wanted to.." sasuke snorted.
Sakura's tears rolled down her face.
Naruto charged his rasengan and sasuke his Chidori.
Hinata's eyes widened.
She can't let that happen.
She can't let them fight because of her.
Maybe she is doomed to be with sasuke all her life.
She can't be that selfish to hurt those around her.
As they both were ready to charge to each other, hinata ran and stood between them.
"Stop stop, na..naruto naruto kun, i..i'll go..with sasuke...i..he he is the father of my children in the end" hinata smiled at naruto with tears in her eyes.
"Hinata, you don't have to lie" naruto said.
"I am not lying its its true..." she stammered.
"Hinata, do you know what will you be branded...a rogue ninja!" Shikamaru said.
"Rogue ninja! Pff..seriously, she is traveling with me! Trying so hard to protect the hidden leaf of yours..." sasuke taunted.
"Sasuke, hinata disappeared during a mission...with no trace and now, with you! What exactly are you plotting? Impregnating hinata, without the hyuga's consent!" Shikamaru scowled.
"Hyuga and the leaf can go to hell...she is mine!" Sasuke said.
"And for once in your life, stay the fuck out of my life and business!" Sasuke spat.
"Hinata is coming with us! Sasuke" naruto growled and soon, three ANBU's placed a kunai over hinata's throat, as they saw sasuke charging his Chidori.
"Discharge now sasuke!" Shikamaru ordered as sasuke glared at hinata who was threatened by a kunai.
Sasuke looked at hinata who was standing there.
Her eyes looking at him, with pleads to stop what he is about to do.
Sasuke is the strongest after naruto.
If they started fighting, both and everyone may die.
Hinata thought that sasuke woudn't even care about her, or maybe because of the child.
Sasuke smirked and charged his Chidori and headed towards naruto.
"NOOO SASUKE ONIIGAIIII...STOP" hinata pleaded and soon sasuke stopped half way.
Naruto and sakura's eyes widened.
Hinata just stopped sasuke from doing whatever he'd do.
How come when none could stop him before!
And above that, as hinata was running towards him, one of the ANBU threw at her a kunai that stabbed through her back.
Sasuke's eyes widened and he gnashed his teeth.
He twisted his body and jumped just to try and block the kunai, all watching with widened eyes as he stretched to reach for hinata.
"HINATAAA" his eyes widening as he tried to protect her, naruto's mouth gaped.
Sasuke is trying to protect hinata.
Why?
Apparently, he is using her.
But the way he yearned to protect her, his expression that turned when he jumped to shield her, its not usual...could it be...sasuke has different feelings towards her.
Sakura can see it, but naruto can't.
Because sakura has always longed for this worried expression.
The expression she never had!
Its the same worried expression sakura only showed to sasuke and to certain extent..naruto.
But sasuke wasn't that fast to shield hinata, which the kunai just pierced her body and she instantly fell, but sasuke could held her body before slamming the ground.
The baby was consuming hinata's chakra and she was so frail and fragile.
Sasuke held her and placed her body gently.
"Hinata...hinataaaa" he growled as he cupped her cheeks.
Sasuke turned and glared at the ANBU.
"How dare you!" He growled but soon, hinata touched his hands gently.
"Oniigaiii...sasuke kun...no more" she coughed, and managed to say.
"FOOLS YOU FOOLS!" He growled at them, and soon he carried her bridal style.
He turned and opened a space time jutsu.
"Sasuke kun...wait" sakura yelled but sasuke already vanished, sakura ran to follow him and soon she was engulfed into the other dimension.

"Karin..KARINNNN" sasuke growled loudly.
"Sasuke? Whats...oh god" karin gasped as she saw hinata's blood dripping from her back.
"Heal her...NOW! HURRY KARIN" sasuke growled.
He never lose his composure except when it came to itachi, but now he did.
"Hai hai" karin said.
She revealed her bitten arms and placed it inside hinata's mouth, but hinata wasn't healing.
"The baby's chakra, its absorbing hinata's..." karin said.
"What does that..ss..suppose to mean!" Sasuke stammered and was sweating.
"It's absorbing hinata's sasuke, thats why she isn't healing...i fear that she..may..." karin couldn't continue as she saw sasuke's face.
"K..karin" he stammered.
His eyes were covered with his hair.
Soon, his face revealed two eyes with crumbled expression, tears streaming down non stop.
"Oniigaii..." he hiccuped.
"Save her..." he pleaded,
Karin never saw such expression before on sasuke.
"If we'd save her, you may lose the baby, sasuke..." karin said.
"I don't give a dam shit about the baby...please...karin, save hinata" he pleaded.
"I'll do my best" karin said as she tried to heal hinata with her chakra and stabilize the baby's chakra.
Soon, the bleeding stopped and hinata's pale face and chakra started to glow again.
Sasuke could feel it after it went slightly cold.
He held hinata so tightly, and dug his face into her shoulder, sniffing her intoxicating scent.
"Hi..na..ta" he murmured.
Unbeknownst to him, sakura was watching between the tree shrubs.