Chapter 20

Taeyong stared blankly at the white wall as he rested his head on Jaehyun's chest while they were laying on the bed. The vampire gently caressed his lover's hair. He couldn't go anywhere. If Jaehyun moved a bit, Taeyong would whine and hugged him tighter. But Jaehyun was glad that Taeyong had stopped crying for hours now.

"Tae, are you hungry?" Jaehyun asked. No response.

"You skipped lunch and you haven't had dinner. Let's go eat something." Taeyong remained silent.

"My love... say something. Don't make me worry." Jaehyun sat up and Taeyong whined.

Jaehyun cupped Taeyong's face and kissed his forehead. Taeyong stared at the latter. His hand gently traced along Jaehyun's face.

"You used to feel cold but now, you're warm." Taeyong whispered.

"It's because of our bond." Jaehyun caressed the cheeks.

He gave a peck on Taeyong's lips. Taeyong leaned forward and buried his face in Jaehyun's chest, letting out a shaky breath.

"You should take a bath. A warm one. It can make you feel better." Jaehyun said and stood up, followed by Taeyong.

They entered the bathroom and Jaehyun started to fill the tub. Taeyong sat on the toilet while waiting for Jaehyun to prepare everything. Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong and ruffled his hair.

"Done." Jaehyun handed over the towel.

"Don't lock the door." he said as he started to leave.

Suddenly, Taeyong grabbed his arm. Jaehyun looked at the latter as Taeyong weakly pulled the vampire toward him.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asked.

"I don't want to be alone." Taeyong murmured as he stared at his boyfriend with those large globe.

Jaehyun smiled and gently grabbed Taeyong's hand as he intertwined them. He kissed the latter's forehead again.

"It's okay. I'll be in the room. I'm not going anywhere." And the vampire left.

Taeyong stared at the door for a while before he took off his clothes. Slowly, he put his leg into the purple water, testing the temperature. Warm but not too warm. A perfect temperature. He then submerged himself into the water until his neck, letting out a heavy sigh. The lavender scent invaded his nostril and it's calming. Taeyong sat up and hugged his knees, zoning out. Tears started to roll down his face. Suddenly, the water level raised as someone entered the tub. Taeyong turned his head and saw Jaehyun sitting behind him while smiling at him.

"Jae... what are you doing?" he asked a bit shocked.

"Let me take a bath with you." Jaehyun cupped the water in his hand and poured it on Taeyong's shoulder. The latter tensed a bit.

"You told me you don't want to be alone." Jaehyun kissed the shoulder. Taeyong flinched.

"Please stop crying. It's hurt my heart looking at you like this." He massaged the back of Taeyong's neck. The latter couldn't stop squirming around.

"If you keep moving, I won't guarantee your safety." Taeyong froze and rested his head on his knees.

"Good boy."

Jaehyun massaged the latter for a while until Taeyong turned around. They were looking at each other. Taeyong grabbed the hose and turned it on.

"Let me wash your hair." Taeyong said.

Jaehyun smiled and lowered his head a bit. Taeyong ran the warm water through Jaehyun's fluffy hair. He made sure to wipe the face also. Jaehyun just let him do everything.