Chapter 6

"Oh my god! You're so dumb!" Johnny yelled at his best friend.

Taeyong told Johnny about last night's incident and the big guy literally just facepalmed himself. Taeyong was innocent but he didn't know the boy was this stupid. How could he don't understand the sign when Jaehyun literally just kissed him. There he was, sitting on the couch while hugging the pillow, with his big round eyes and narrow eyebrows, completely oblivious. Johnny looked at Taeyong and sighed.

"It's really obvious."

"What?" Taeyong still didn't understand.

"He likes you." Johnny pointed at him.

Taeyong froze as his eyes grew larger. Suddenly, his face turned deep red. Johnny looked at him and started to laugh.

"Now you're started to blush. What a late reaction." He laid on the couch.

"What's make me angrier at you is you didn't even invite him to sleep at your house while your house was clean."

"My house is always clean." Taeyong stated.

"I think I should corrupt you a bit when you turn 18." Johnny said.

---

Weeks passed and everything went well for both Taeyong and Jaehyun. They started to grow closer. Well, the first week was total awkwardness for them with avoiding eye contact and everything. But it turned out good when Jaehyun decided to approach Taeyong first because Ten called him a chicken. Of course, they didn't talk that much or spent time together more often but hey, at least they greeted each other every time they met. Everyone in the school knew what was going on between the two. But here's the thing. Some of them were fine with it and some were not. A bunch of girls that have a crush on Jaehyun was not about it. Even though they knew they couldn't beat Taeyong in beauty. Lee Taeyong was beautiful whether he was a boy or a girl. So, they decided that to stay silent although there were a few that didn't want to give up.

Taeyong, totally oblivious about the situation couldn't care less. Until one day, it hit him, well not really. Taeyong was walking down the hallway when his path was getting blocked by four girls standing in front of him, folding arms. They were trying to be threatening but it didn't affect Taeyong because maybe he looked a bit small among other boys but he still tall by himself. So when the girls stood in front of him, he had to look down.

"I want you to stay away from Jaehyun. He's mine." The girl in the middle said.

"I am. He's not." Taeyong didn't seem to affect at all.

"Don't you see? He definitely wanna date a pretty girl like me. Just leave him alone."

"Take him okay. Do you think I want him in that way? Gosh, you're so desperate. I don't care who Jaehyun wants to date with. Not my problem." Taeyong said and pushed passed the girls, shaking his head.

The girls looked at Taeyong and balled her fist. There's no way she gonna let Jaehyun dated anyone other than her.

Later after school, Taeyong went to the locker room because he wanted to take the things he left. Turning on the corner, he stopped and hid behind the wall. There were Jaehyun and the girl from before. The girl was grinning like a freak while Jaehyun was clearly not comfortable with how close she was against him. Taeyong frowned at the situation. He didn't like it. He was a bit jealous. Luckily, Taeyong was close enough to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Jaehyun~ I like you~" she said in a high-pitched voice that annoyed Taeyong so much.

"I'm not interested in you. Find someone else." Jaehyun said in a cold manner. The girl pouted.