Chapter 4

Taeyong came to school the next day with only one thing in his head. Demanding Jaehyun's explanation. He was so terrified last night that he couldn't even get a good sleep. He came to class only to find that his victim was not arrived yet, making him grumpy. And then Johnny came, started to talk about an incident last night where they found even more corpses. Which was made Taeyong even more confused and started to assume things. He wanted to tell Johnny but Jaehyun asked him not to tell anyone about it and pretended as nothing happened. Of course, he wouldn't let it through.

Speaking of the devil, Jaehyun came into the class with Ten followed from behind. Taeyong looked at him, expecting to get some reaction from the latter but Jaehyun just ignored him and sat at his seat. That reaction, of course, offended Taeyong. Not after what just happened last night. He thought.

Break time came and everyone headed toward the cafeteria. Taeyong wanted to get Jaehyun so that he could talk with him somewhere, but Johnny decided to drag the latter along the hallways like literally grabbed by the back of Taeyong's shirt and ran. Now at the cafeteria, Taeyong spotted Jaehyun and Ten walked to his group of friends at the end of the cafeteria. He then turned to Johnny and Doyoung.

"I'll be right back." And he got up, heading toward his target.

"Where is he going?" Johnny asked. Doyoung observed the path Taeyong walked and came to the conclusion.

"His boyfriend." Doyoung folded his arms.

Meanwhile, as Taeyong walked to the group, Sicheng saw him first and called Jaehyun. When the latter turned around, Taeyong was already stood in front of him. Jaehyun with a confused face and Taeyong with a tense one.

"We need to talk. Now." Taeyong said to Jaehyun and left.

Jaehyun got up and followed the latter. Even though Taeyong didn't speak loudly, the two still attracted everyone's attention in the cafeteria as they all started to whisper. Doyoung nudged Johnny by the elbow while making a knowing face.

"Even Taeyong bold enough to talk to him. You? Pussy." Doyoung drank his iced tea.

"Be ready. After this will be Johnny for you." Sicheng said to Ten.

---

Jaehyun followed the latter from behind quietly as Taeyong guided him toward the park beside the cafeteria. They arrived and Taeyong turned around, folding his arms. Jaehyun stopped but his eyes still looked downward at Taeyong's lower part. Taeyong looked at him and to where Jaehyun was looking, directly at his private part. Embarrassed, he turned to the side and snapped his fingers at Jaehyun.

"Hey! Where are you looking?!" Taeyong blushed a deep red. Jaehyun raised his head.

"There's something at your... back." He said while pointing at the lower part.

With a red face, Taeyong checked his pants. Honestly, he looked stupid, turning around to find that something. Jaehyun held his shoulder and turned him around. Taeyong froze as Jaehyun's hand went to his butt and grabbed something.

"Here." Jaehyun said.

Taeyong turned around and saw a sticker in the cat face shape sticking to Jaehyun's finger. Flustered, he snatched the sticker and looked down. How can that thing stuck at his butt and why a cat?

"What do you want to talk about?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong faked a cough.

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun playing dumb.

"I saw someone chased a deer in the forest. When I followed, I heard growls and then suddenly, you appeared. How could you be there?" Taeyong stepped forward.