Chapter 18

Kun, Sicheng, Ten, and Johnny arrived home when it was dark. Yangyang greeted them with a shocked face as he helped Johnny carry Ten to the couch. Xiaojun and Hendery joined them right after. Kun went alone to the blood vault to recover himself.

"What happened?" Xiaojun asked Ten.

"Yuta and Haechan attacked us again. Then, Kun and Sicheng came to help." Ten explained.

"Who is he?" Hendery asked, pointing at Johnny.

"Our friend from school, Johnny."

"So...all of you are vampires?" Johnny asked as the trio looked at him.

Ten nodded and Kun came back from the vault, his eyes were still red. Kun sat beside Sicheng as he calmed himself down.

"The two really went crazy. This is the second time, in one day. But why us?" Kun folded his arms, looking at everyone.

"How do you know we're there?" Ten asked Kun.

"I was looking for Sicheng. Then, I found you in the park."

"He just beat the two all by himself. I can't believe you're that awesome. I thought you're just a grumpy old man." Ten said referring to Kun.

"Okay, first of all, I'm not that old, okay. And second, I've lived long enough to learn a lot of things." Kun defended himself.

"As in 500 years old is not old enough." Hendery wiggled his eyebrows. Kun glared at the boy.

"I've met Yuta a few times before." Sicheng interrupted.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ten frowned.

"I thought he was like the other vampires that stay here. Never knew that he would attack us like this." Sicheng fiddled his fingers.

Sicheng felt like he was being betrayed by Yuta. He thought they had a thing against each other. Turns out, Yuta just used him to approach his family. So, the kiss meant nothing to him? Sicheng mentally asked himself.

"Should we inform Jaehyun about this?" Xiaojun asked as he grabbed his phone.

"Don't tell him yet about just now. Just told him to stay with Taeyong. Yuta might come after them." Kun said.

Xiaojun nodded and messaged the latter. Johnny took out his phone and messaged Taeyong, asking his condition without making it too obvious about the vampire things. Within a second, Johnny got the reply.

"Taeyong said everything is fine there. Jaehyun stays for the night." Johnny said and Kun nodded.

"I think I should go home now. My parents might worry about me." Johnny spoke.

"No...Stay here..." Ten grabbed the boy's arm.

"It's dangerous for you to go out now. You should sleep here tonight." Ten said, face full of hope.

Johnny was dumbfounded by Ten's cuteness as he grinned wide.

"I-I can tell my mom that I'm staying at a friend's house." Johnny said and Ten nodded.

"Oh my god." Hendery cringed looking at the two.

"Johnny, you can sleep anywhere you want. Make yourselves at home. I want to rest now." Kun said and got up.

"You three, guard the house for tonight." Kun pointed at Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang.

Kun went into his room. Ten got up and brought Johnny to his room. Sicheng stayed with the three to watch over the house. He looked at his hands and sighed. Honestly, he didn't want this power.