Chapter 16

"ARGH!" Haechan yelled out his frustration.

He punched the rock that was bigger than him and it shattered into pieces. His breaths got heavy as he held his anger. His fist was badly injured, but he ignored it. Yuta leaned against the tree as he levitated a rock with his hand. His face was cold.

"I've never felt so humiliated like this before. We just lost noble blood. Got frozen by that bastard!" Haechan threw a big rock into the river.

"And I miss the fight. Argh!" Haechan shouted.

"I'm gonna kill that damn pureblood." Haechan said.

"No, he's mine." Yuta interrupted.

He glared at the boy. Haechan scoffed.

"Let's go to that house again." Haechan suggested.

"No. They will be prepared. We need to think something else." Yuta said.

The rock that Yuta levitated started to vibrate violently. I'm gonna kill you, Jaehyun. Yuta said to himself. Then the rock shattered into pieces.

"We use our black card." Yuta said as he started to walk away.

He's gonna find Sicheng. Yuta would trick the boy into leading him to their house. And then he would destroy the house along with everyone in it with one crush. This time, he would make sure that no one survived.

Meanwhile, at the vampire's house, Kun came out of his room and started calling Sicheng's name. He held the couch as support. He was still weak but the worry took over.

"You need to rest. You used your power over the limit." Hendery came and grabbed Kun.

"I'm fine. Where's Sicheng? I didn't saw him since morning." Kun said.

"I don't know. He's just gone." Hendery answered.

"What if something bad happens to him?" Kun frowned.

"He can take care of himself. Don't worry." Hendery reassured.

Kun sighed and sat down on the couch. Hendery huffed and carried the stubborn doctor into his room back.

---

The two arrived at Taeyong's house with Jaehyun's car. Taeyong saw his father's car at the front yard and started to feel a bit panic. He stormed off to the door and opened it. Jaehyun looked around first before followed the boy from behind. When Taeyong entered the house, he saw his dad was standing in the living room, looking at his phone. Taeyong ran and hugged his father. The man was a bit taken off by his unexpected behavior.

"Hey, son. Where were you? Why didn't you pick up my call?" Mr. Lee asked.

"I left my phone in the room." Taeyong responded.

Jaehyun came in right after and observed the surrounding. No sign of a break-in. Yuta didn't come to the house yet.

"I'm glad you're fine." Taeyong said.

"What?"

"Nothing." Taeyong brushed it off.

His dad looked at him and shrugged. He sat on the couch and Jaehyun came in, standing beside Taeyong.

"Oh, Jaehyun. Come sit here." the man said.

Jaehyun bowed a bit and sat at the couch in front of him. Taeyong placed himself beside Jaehyun, not too close yet not too far. Trying not to be obvious.

"Where were you just now?" his father asked.

They both started to get panic. Jaehyun side-eyed Taeyong but the boy just rubbed the back of his neck. Jaehyun looked at the man and suddenly Mr. Lee froze. Taeyong frowned after he realized what just happened.