Is this the end ?

Start from the beginning

(Imagine nandini holding this lengha and Manik standing behind her)

After an hour or so Harshad knocked her room and she allowed him to come inside. He told Nandini that he wanted her see something. He told her that they are going out as there was a lot thing which needs to be done. Nandini denied but Harshad told her that Manik would come to know that you are not happy, on this she again started crying silently after listening his name. 

They drove towards an isolated place on which she questioned Harshad as why are they here, then he informed her that they are going to get married here. It was a beautiful villa which was situated in the middle of that forest (Not a big forest, it was close to the city). Nandini asked who's house it was, then he told her that it was her wedding gift. She told him that he didn't had to do all this as she was already in the guilt that he got stuck with her and she was doing all because of the devil. Still Harshad forced her to take this for the sake of their friendship. So she accepted it as he was her best friend and she didn't want to deny him.

When she entered, she saw a lot of people decorating the house and making it perfect for the wedding. It was indeed a beautiful place. Harshad showed her the room which looked aesthetic and just was an epitome of elegance. She always desired for such a beautiful place for her own and she was getting one but she wasn't happy as she didn't wanted all this at the cost of Manik. 

Harshad told her to rest and he would take care of the preparation. she lied on the bed and was just thinking about her and Manik. Suddenly she heard a knock and there where few girls standing outside her door. They told her that there were here to put some mehndi designs on her palm. Although she hated to do it but she would have to do it for Harshad. So a girl place a dress for her mehndi ceremony and ask her to come down. 

She came down all dolled up looking simple but pretty.

(Nandini in her Mehndi ceremony, pardon the smile)

The mehndi was done and Harshad's name was written on that, she then went up in her room. It was night and sleep was far away from her eyes. Her eyes were red as if showing that she had not slept for days. Harshad had wished her goodnight long back. She finally slept by 4 in the morning and only after 2 hours she woke up with the jerk as she was dreaming Manik looking at her but it seemed all so really. She knew it couldn't be the reality and she must be hallucinating. She somehow convinced herself that it wasn't the reality. 

She got out of her room and saw the house was all dolled up for the wedding. She would have been so happy only if it was her wedding with Manik. The day went in haste and the haldi ceremony was also done. Although Harshad was the last to put haldi on her (Think who was first then ?) It was getting evening and the girls came to help her in getting ready. But they had a different lengha which looked beautiful but that wasn't the one. So she asked the girl that Harshad had gifted her another lengha and she had it in her hotel room. But then suddenly out of blue a servant came and informed her that she had received a parcel from the hotel. She got surprised but he thought may be Harshad did that. 

The girls were making her glow like the moon but her beauty was simplicity. They took 4 hrs and got her ready and when she finally looked herself in the mirror she got astonished as she couldn't believe it was her. The image was very beautiful just one thing was missing and it was her smile. She knew it was her end, it was the end of her love, her life and she knew from now on she will breath but won't live. It she was killing her with every step she was taking without him. No one noticed but she was dying slowly. 

On the other hand we see someone laughing in dark "Manik will lose now and I'll be the king. He will have to pay for his sins and the step towards his history has already begun"

Love shows you many faces but revenge and sacrifice are two faces of a flipped coin. You have to decide on which side you are 🖤

....................................................

What you think who is the person wanting to take revenge from Manik ?

Will nandini really get married to Harshad ? 

What will Manik do now ?

That will be all for todays update. Please comment down your views and do vote if you like the chapter 🤗

Thank you for reading🖤