From 1 To 10

The table was lit by a weak light overhead and a small lamp on top. Only their hearts could be hear in that room in the middle of the deathly silence of the night broke only by the sound of the waves.

With his hand on Alibaba's knees he locked eyes with him almost as if asking for permission. He opened his blond's legs slightly without breaking eye contact.

- If you truly are Alibaba you shouldn't be awkward being naked in front of me.

- Well if I was in my normal body I probably wouldn't, but in a woman's body is different. You never saw me like this... what if you like this body more than my normal me, what if you hate it?

- The reason I fell for Alibaba wasn't for his body, I fell for his personality, his determination, his... soul.

Alibaba was embarrassed hearing such upfront words, but made to mask it.

- Sappy....You say that but you are getting turned on with this situation.

- The mood is right. The light is right. You are trying to convince me you are Alibaba. If it turns out it is true then this will feel right.

- From 1 to 10 how much are you convinced I'm Alibaba?

- A good 5. The physical similarities, the way you blush and can't hide being swayed by me. The way you talk. The fact that you actually bought a potion you didn't know what it would do to you pretty much because the witch was busty hints more and more to you being Alibaba. But still that might all be a good plan to catch me off.

- Well after I show you the mole what would be the score?

- I have to see it first to decide, so... shall we get on with it?

Determined to make Sinbad believe he was Alibaba, he meekly exposed himself to him. The King's gaze traced Alibaba's body and lightly he put his fingertips on Alibaba's abdomen exhaling deeply and slowly dragging them down sending shivers all over their bodies.

Sinbad's fingertips reached Alibaba's underwear and traced the seams to the inner side on the left thigh. He looked over to the embarrassed and trembling figure in his reach and uttered "open your legs a bit more". His wish came a heartbeat later and by slouching he could see the mole on the exact spot he knew it should be.

- It's enough right? You should be able to see it already. - said Ali baba looking over his shoulder.

Sinbad traced the mole with his fingers as if he was feeling nostalgic about it.

- Yes, I can see it. In the exact same spot Alibaba has his. The same place where I have put my lips over and over again.

There was a long pause between them, neither sure what to say, both yearning for each other's touch.

- This still doesn't prove your story - said Sinbad taking his hands away from him.

- NO! - screamed Alibaba, holding onto Sinbad's wrists.- You said you would believe if I showed you my mole.

- I said I would decide after seeing it.

- What can I say or do for you to believe me?

- Tell me something that only Alibaba would say.

- I love you! Just as much I want to be king I want to be with you! I... what else can I say?

- I guess we will have to wait 7 days until the potion allegedly loses its effect and see if you turn back.

Alibaba still holding on the King's wrists let them go and placed them on Sinbad's cheeks. Staring wholeheartedly into his king's eyes he brought both their faces closer and in a short yank headbutted him right on his face with all he had.

- Enough is enough you bastard of a King! You are going to believe I am Alibaba right now even if I have to drill it in you!